London MCN Excel bike show

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2012 18:04:22 by xj | Go to original / last post
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Since my daughter has now got 4 different ballet and dance lessons on Saturday, Saturday is a no goer.

Sunday it is but because she is also in a performance of Oliver and has rehearsals at 3pm it means getting up a 6 to get down there for 9.00 and then leave at 1pm to make it back in time for the rehearsal! It really will be a flying visit, lol.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ok folks, I have to leave early Sat morning for this one as booked Revolutions show at 10am.... Not easy to meet up but we can surely sort something. So...I am leaving Ashford at around 7-30am,arrive Excel for 9-30? maybe earlier... Revoulutions show 10am....PM me for mobby number and we can have a pint? Pub meet this Thursday too, Gamecock.nr Brands.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Hi all, just to let you know that i will NOT be riding upto the London bike show, (had enough of being cold for one week thank's, lol). So will not be meeting at the Oakdene, but will be driving up. Hopefully see you up there ;) All the best Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Up early fr bike show woo woooo....on my way soon...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

back from show at 8pm!   great day out an plsd a few of us met up. was funt ee john mc guiness crash his 100cc honda in the revpolution show..he missed the ramp and fell into the camera and rails, broke his bike an had to run off stage lol.  he was fine tho, bruised ego..a great show dnt miss it!   uploaded few pics,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

*rubs eyes in disbelief*Shocked   Rockchicky actually on a bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

great show, revolution was awesome. Went round to see some friends and got stuck in london coz of the snow. Will post some photos soon.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1131 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption