London MCN Excel bike show

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2012 18:04:22 by xj | Go to original / last post
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who's riding to the London bike show from the South/South East. Might be worth a meet-up, and ride upto the show ? Regards Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ok, i will go by bike if its dry....what day u planning mate?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

Hi Rosso, at the moment i'm thinking on Saturday, going up early -ish. What about you ? might be with a couple of Triumph owner members as well. Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
Big_Paul's Profile
Big_Paul

In: Portsmouth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm planning on going over the weekend to celebrate my birthday, and should be dragging up a couple of friends on their bikes too. Hoping for a good blast up the A3 through the new Hindhead tunnel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Im thinking of going to this as long as its dry... What day is everyone thinking of going up and where will everyone be meeting? 
Paul, I could come across from Bournemouth and have a blast up the A3 with you and others..
Details would be appreciated... Thumbs Up LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

2nd - 5th February 2012    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...624                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

looks like rain so taking Galaxy...few spare seats tho...could pick up if U on A20 route to Excel from Ashford                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

long term weather forcast gloomy......feb is gonna be wet!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

In: hammersmith

Unfortunately I will still be out of the country, therefore I will be missing it this time around! Would have gone with my bike, rain or no rain! Ouch

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

will be going early saturday, am booked into revolution at 10:00. will be by bike coz i don't fancy walking.
 hey big-paul how long has the tunnel been open?

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

booked in?  do you hae to book in advance then, no tickets at the door?                                                                                                                                                                             
Pharaoh's Profile
Pharaoh

In: Rochester

This years it's slightly different as the Revolutions show is incorporated into the ticket price, along with free child places as well. The exhibition is 9 till 6, but the time is for your seats in the attached show. It runs four times a day on weekends - the seats and times are fixed to your ticket, but it does not restrict your attendance at the exhibition.

Best Idea is to look at the website - cant remember all of the ticket combinations off hand, but I do think you can pay at the door - its not a booking only event, but you'll probably be restricted in regards to the show. Edit: here is the link- http://www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

http://www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/                                                                                                                                                                               
xj's Profile
xj

can still but tickets on the door, i just got mine back in november. found out this week i am on shift saturday and had to pull in a few favours to get the day covered so i could go.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oops xj!  we plan to take kids next sat so will need take car...and we need at least five seats tgether in show.....kids go freee woooo!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

you get one free child with every ticket..... that don't sound right. ok, with every adult ticket purchased one child aged 2 to 15 gets in free, extra children are £8 each. and this only applies to tickets purchased in advance, check the link posted by sandi and click the 'click here to book' in red link for details. tickets bought in advance are £20 instead of £25 on the door.
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

grrr, wat a rip off!  so I need an adult to get a child tiket fer us...                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i will be getting there bout 9:00, if you wanna walk in together no probs                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

Hiya, sure i posted on here the other day ??? Anyway, lol. In responce to meeting up to ride up, i'm planning on meeting at the Oakdene (bike friendly cafe at the fork of M20 and the M26), and leaving at 9 -ish, riding up either the M20, or the A20 ??? Regards. Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the ticket info XJ, I've updated the info on the calendar, I agree Andy, a rip off.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2624                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption