SE Run to KISS

118 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2012 18:50:55 by xj | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello all..... im a definite for meeting at oxford services and looking forward to meeting all,thanks for the offer of meeting up i get lost on me own                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i'll be at london, then up to oxford with ragnar, that is of course if i don't get lost finding paddington.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

@Stutts, We are NOT meeting at the Oxford services, but on a layby on the A40, about 3 miles west of jct 8 0f the M40                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

many thanks ragnar have checked out map and know where you mean ill be there............ thanks,,,, on xjr for this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey XJ -I found myself a delicious B&B near to the rally..... gorgeous room, ensuite, scrummy food, out in the countryside ......and it's a darn site cheaper than the grotty Premier Inn/Holiday Inn/Travel lodge Etc......... 'tis gonna be soooooo lushfully  comfy!:tongueout:
xj's Profile
xj

why thank you betty, i have been girding my loin and telling myself to be brave and stay in the shopping bag and you go and do this... it's just plain cruel y'know. i took my sleeping bag out of it's bag today and it's all fluffy and cozy so may not be tooo bad. better be bloody warm though.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Tis ok XJ - I just thought it my  absolute duty to let yer know........ and even if yer not warm, at least yer loins'll be girded  -

OOOh La la !!!!!!
LOL!

xj's Profile
xj

i think warm is better than griddled lions anyday.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Is anyone going to any one of the meeting points that hasn't told Dave VM or myself, so we now to look out for you and where you plan to meet us? Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Any waifs and strays that happen to miss the meeting point at Oxford M40 nr J8, don't despair , a few of us Anglian folk are heading for a 13.00 meet up with Sprint56 at Cherwell Valley services M40 J10.     Cherwell Valley services, J10 M40 @ 13.00                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

love the boots old red                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't tell him that xj. He won't give them back to me now Angry

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Going to leaving to get fueled up in around 15 mins and check my tyre pressures.   Meet up with Bill and Colin and set off.   See you all later.   Dave.                                                                                                                                                                              
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

Was a lovely enjoyable ride up with you south east riders, lovely to meet you all :) x                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Was good to meet you to beanz, i just hope you didn't get them all lost on the way back                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Beanz i think you were a star on your bike, next year you can lead ,and we will all try to keep up with you on your new bike ,which i am sure will not be long coming.     Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

@ xj hahaha.......  I didn't lead back you must be kidding.......my sat nav broke (wink wink) ........(plus my head seemed to be somewhere else on the way home....must have been all the ribena)Beer

@ Colin..... Thank you :)  wasn't too bad at all....even better when I had some air in my rear tyre  LOL  and no rucksack to carry up there thanks to David and his van, no rucksack to carry on my back on the return journey thanks to you guys for loading up my bike.....

Was a great weekend :) x                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

There seems to be a malicious rumour circulating that i am now a camping convert. Let me just say, when i arrived home 2:00 am sunday morning and got into my bed with it's freshly laundered sheets and gently fell asleep in exquisite comfort the only thing going through my head was wtf was i doing last night. Tne rally was awesome and i will deffo be there next year, just not sure if the canvas bag will make it.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption