SE Run to KISS

118 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2012 18:50:55 by xj | Go to original / last post
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

In: Thanet
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey xj.  In the eyes of many, doing that would make you a BAD MAN.   Right on, brother!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Maybe, but i would be a bad man in a warm comfy bed. Mmmmmmmm, premier inn still wins.                                                                                                                                                                             
sussex suzi's Profile
sussex suzi

In: brighton

Hi there all
You will have to forgive me, l havent read the whole thread cos it s huge but l got the most important bit. Leaving friday and meeting at Peas Pottage.......Is that right?
Cos that would be cool for me but what time please?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

We hope to be at Pease Pottage around 9.15-9.30 for a short break.   I'll PM you with more details.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Suzi, I don't think Dave read your post all the way though. It's 9.15-9.30am                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bit of a clerical error there Chris forgot to put the AM bit.   i've sent a PM to Sevi with more details.                                                                                                                                                                              
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

if bike is fixed count me in a t pease pottage                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Will be good to have you along baza.   We're getting quite a group together from various directions to meet up at Oxford now.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Bloody hell dave what time do you get up in the mornings.

Chris, do we have a time for doing paddington next friday? It will be good to get a group up paddington. I can bearly believe i wrote that.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

10 o/clock leave from Paddington. over today and tomorrow i'll be PM'ing folks, so far i don't know how many is any are going from London                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

xj.   Sounds as though i get out of my pit earlier than you, depends on what shift i'm working, just get out of bed early !!!.     Bet Paddington can bearly believe you just wrote that either, bought a smile to his face though i bet Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

For anyone i missed sending a PM to, The run from London will leave from Hermitage Street off the Harrow Road by the Marylebone Flyover in Paddington at 10-15am. I will be there from 10am                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Hi Chris   It looks like I am taking the van. But Valerie (fantasia) will follow me to your Marylebone road meet at 10-00 to 10-15 on the Friday. She will ride with you and I will make my own way. I will probably meet you for a cuppa at Oxford.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Be good to see you all and mind if you stop mines a mint choc chip ice cream :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The last stop we will make is 60 miles away, so the ice cream will have melted in my belly by the time we get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

well at least think of me when your eating it then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Just checked weatherforecast and is looking good. No i'm not worried, just wondering whether to pre book the premier inn or not.                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Ragnar - how many expected to meet at Oxford now?

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't know yet. I sent pm's to over 20 members. So far I know there are sadly and badly only 3 meeting in London at least 3 have said their will meet at Oxford. Plus how many are riding up from the South Coast with Dave and Bill.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

At the last count there were 5 of us from here on the coast, Kent and East Sussex.   I believe there are 2 more from Hampshire, not 100% about that though.   I'll send some PMs to see if I can get some definate answers back.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption