SE Run to KISS

118 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2012 18:50:55 by xj | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Try "GO OUTDOORS" for a waterproof stuffa bag, xj Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

me?i always rely on 'council krausers' for wrapping camping gear ,wether it's going in panniers,or strapped outside.....always useful as backup wet weather gear if desperate or punk orientated..                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers emzed, off to ask my mate google about them.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

first time for me can i meet up with you lot in oxford coming up nfrom southampton                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Stutts, You're more than welcome, we're planning to leave Oxford at noon on the friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

thats fine for me ill make sure im there what services at oxford,i have to take it a little easy as on 11 points at moment so dont want to hold anybody up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It's not the Oxford services we're meeting at. It's a layby on the A40 heading west between the M40 jct 8 and the Oxford ring road.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

many thanks will be looking forward to meeting all there                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

ive  been talked into  buying a ticket  and  a  t - shirt . But  will be going in van . so  wont follow  u  guys/ gals  will  only  be  enviouse .   see you all  there  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

In: Thanet

Hey there folks.   New to ALL of this..... Tell me, have I got this right? M40.  Come off at j8 on the A40..... Heading west and - BINGO - !!! Layby!   12:00   Friday.    ------   How am I doing so far?!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You're spot on Wonnie, but we are planning to leave Oxford by 12, I'm getting there at 11-30 so i can have a late breakfast at the burger van.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Looks as though we're getting a good crowd together for the ride to KISS.   Just to remind anyone down here on the South Coast, Kent or Sussex, Bill, Colin and myself will be leaving Bexhill around 8.00, travelling along the A27 to Brighton, and up the A/M23 to Pease Pottage services, hopefully for around 9.30.    So if there is anyone else who would like to join us there for the ride up please do, this will only be a brief stop, leg stretch and a quick brew if anyone wants one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

Okay.  Forgive me if this is appearing twice....  (It's gotta be said; I don't find this site easy to manage.)   But hey.    It's prolly me!  ----  Ragnar No 1 ---- Yup. sounds like a plan.    I'll join you for breckie.  I'll aim to be there after 11:00.     -----     Can't remember the last time I used a tent.  I must be outta my mind !!!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Watching you and XJ putting your tents up should give us all a giggle                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Do you think we should take pity on them Chris and help em after a suitable period of course Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

After about three pints we should give them a hand with useful advice like "try un-zipping the bag first" and "no you can't have a beer until it's up"LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

After about three pints we should give them a hand with useful advice like "try un-zipping the bag first" and "no you can't have a beer until it's up"LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

Oh it'll be up by the time I've had some beer.  Then I'll get on with the tent!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Bad plan mate, i can't remember the amount of time i've tried that. One time i woke up in a puddleUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i know how to put me tent up, i just haven't tried it yet. worst case scenario is walking to the premier inn one mile down the road. simples.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption