BSB at Brands

5 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2012 02:22:50 by xj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who's up at Brands for the first season bash.
My wife says she will see me in November (so soon!)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i'm there. will be in and out at the weekend and there all day monday. anyone fancy meeting up?                                                                                                                                                                              
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

just setting off for Brands Hatch and wont be home for 11 day's as its straight to thruxton from there, lets hope all goes well #60 :-)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Ayjay....will take long time if the bikes still on the trailer....

ye I wil be there Monday fer cert, maybe on other days too for part of day...we see.
PM for my mobby and we can all meet up.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

should see you tomorrow at the gamecock, if not will see you over the weekend. will be at least two of us.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1091 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption