Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

90 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2012 16:03:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A top day out indeedy . . . .  thank you Katie for bringing it together Hug   Looking forward to the next one!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

OMG!!!! How could i???? Katie darlin can you ever forgive me??????

So tired last night after a great day forgot to thank Katie for organising such a fantastic day!!! Bobkat, one in a million lassie, was great to see you as always is mwahxxxxxxx
And for bringing all those mad, totally insane, and very noisey Scottish Folk with ya, what an excellent adventure woooohooooo Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Had a great day, really good to see everyone, cheers Katie for getting this together.  Big smile   Thanks also to DaftUn for the bacon roll and brew, very much appreciated Thumbs Up   And a massive well done to Minnie, hope you're really proud of yourself Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

What a great day i had nice to put names to faces at last . Ally it was a pleasure hun anytime just ask and anita thanks for letting me crash in your spare room to make the wkend poss. Seeya all soon.
                          mark                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Rossi - you and Alli were the perfect guests.

Any time you want a stop-over for a more northern 'do' you're welcome.

The people on here have proved themselves again..... Just don't let me navigate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to allison_2011, DaftUn and IanT1966 for adding photos to the calendar for this event.    Come on folks, get tagging yourself, otherwise it defeats the object to have somewhere to add your photos of events.   Please remember not to tag across your own face or that of someone else.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3111                                                                                                                                                                               
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

mental note must remember camera !!! lol   thanks to all who did :):):)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Ermm Sandi?  <shuffles feet > Disapprove I put on a couple as well Stern Smile, however got so GIDDY forgot to take them after the inital 10 minutes and ride there Thumbs Up   I accept the mission you have given us Sandi and will snap pictures galore Wink xx  (cunning plan is that, if I takem I can't be inem hehehe)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

and i did Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

OMG sorry Kate and Kay, I missed that, thank you both too.     (cunning plan is that, if I takem I can't be inem hehehe)   PML, think again Kate, I thought that was how it would work when I started doing it, but someone gets ya in the end LOL PML @ 'mission'                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2773 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption