Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

90 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2012 16:03:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool  Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW?   The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug Hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 LOL) then all go on our merry way.   So far definite goers Wink are :  paneurojim Glasgow                                           BOBKAT Ayrshire   Possible:                             EMDEE Hamilton   We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there.  Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                          
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi Katie   So looking forward to my big cuddle or 5 :) We are hoping to get to Hartside Cafe 1pm Its a cracking ride to the cafe you will love it :D We will be goin via Hawes on the way so Happy days :D                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hehe shawy "brace yerself" for MacHaggis hugs Hug   You've got me thinking (always a scary prospect Wink) I've never been to Hawes, will see how much further it is to go there as well.  Giddy already!   Have a great day hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

will try realy hard to get  there hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I'll be in the area on Sunday but on the ride out from the Manor Cafe, we'll be passing through Hawes on the way back but not untill the afternoon, we might manage a passing wave but the hug will have to wait Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i'll try anyone going down the East coast ?

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at: 

M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Oh and Bobkat - I expect a kiss with my hugs!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Cool  Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW?

The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug Hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 LOL) then all go on our merry way.

So far definite goers Wink are :  paneurojim Glasgow
                                          BOBKAT Ayrshire

Possible:                             EMDEE Hamilton
                                          WENDERS + 1

We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there.  Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo Thumbs Up  

wenders's Profile
wenders

ooops Bobs think i boboobed doh, im not coming from North of the border, well anyway hoping to be there mwah                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

LOL wenders, I knew what you meant lassie, be great to see you Approve   dabe I've tried to message a few, but hopefully they will see the Thread, be good to meet you if you can make it - will you be coming down the M74, think Jim will come that way & EMDEE if he makes it - I will probably come down New Cumnock then A76, 75 - meet at Todhills services. Unless any one from Ayr then I'll join at Abingdon Wacko knowing my directions I'll end up at the Safari park Blair Drummond hehehe   kay huni, would be lovely if you can go - even if it's only a wee catch up and a hug lol Thumbs Up   centurion, I will miss the hug Hug but will keep a keen eye for you all. Hope we can all do this again, meet up from North and South half way at different places woohooooo Big smile   Riggy we can air kiss as I MacHaggis hug you Cool   Don't mind telling you I'm excited to get a good run on MacBeastie and meet up with lovely people ............... Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

be down the A1 n across the 69 be fab to make it i'll do ma best :)

DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

See you there  . . . . . . will bring homemade cake Smile
Weather forecast is good - 13C and sunny - woohoo!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Cool  Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW?

The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug Hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 LOL) then all go on our merry way.

So far definite goers Wink are :  paneurojim Glasgow
                                          BOBKAT Ayrshire
                                          WENDERS +1 cheshire

Possible:                             EMDEE Hamilton

We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there.  Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo Thumbs Up  

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awwww Bobs, thought you were planning to go to Keswick....you will be so close but so far.....that whopping great hill up to Hartside is a tad too scary for little me just yet Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

People please anyone interested in this ride out, a lot meeting near lancaster, and anyone up for taking Allison2011 pilly to this please speak now or pm lol...Could also have a meeting place at Lymm Services if anyone from that area interested.....                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Lift for above sorted thanks people xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Daftun Hug Looking forward to seeing you hun & Jim will be giddy about your homemade cake lol xx
Minnie, I know hun but so many were going to Hartside, Jim is going to pm you about pillying you oooop the hill, hope to see you Hug Keswick cafe next time xx   Wenders, good on you for getting a allison a pilly - more the merrier Hugxx   Tiger Tim & Pedskull, so great your coming along see there - this will be your first BM event woohoooo HugHugxx   Jim & I will be at Junction 40 Penrith off the M6 from around 11.30 am - so far we have arranged to meet Wenders, Tiger Tim & Ped and possibly Radicalrabbit & allison_2011 at 12 noon there.  Then we'll head to Hartside to meet everyone else.  So anyone want to wanting to join us, you have the times and be fantastic to see you.   dabe is coming down the Edinburgh Newcastle road A1 then across the A69, pm him if you want to meet up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Will see you all sunday....one way or the other Thumbs Up    Can't have you lot in my backyard without saying hello Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at: 
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list - 

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64

Poss: Kaycat
Nitro70

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption