Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

90 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2012 16:03:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list -

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64
Shoei611
Nitro 70 and Mini Nitro
Allison_2011
Noddy1 + Hellsgranny

Poss: Kaycat

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Have noticed a couple of folks have put their faces on the 'event' for this from Manchester and surrounds. Would you let me know (pm me - or add your name to the post above) if you're meeting us at Lancaster services please? Want to know who - if anyone to wait for.

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list -

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64
Shoei611
Nitro 70 and Mini Nitro
Allison_2011
Noddy1 + Hellsgranny

to a defo maybe : Kaycat

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

The forecast is excellent tomorrow - great to see more folks are going - looking for to seeing everyone, if I can MacBestie round the hairpin bends Pinch lol.
DON'T FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD                                                                                                                                                                             
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Well i hope errybody got back shiny side up :)

was great to meet you all :) look forward to the next time :):):)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

top day bestes compeny and faddy wether was asom  to  meet everyone i hadent meet  and  fankastikle to see everyone i hadent seen for a lest a week hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks bob for sorting thing out xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Just got home and was a fab day Thumbs Up

Lotta fun and laughs Approve

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wow thanks to Anita,John for making it a fantastic day for me...........laugh a minute or what!!!!! ill never forget this day in a hurry.......musical bikes eat your heart out.... it started with a Hornet that got poorlyBroken HeartUnhappy so rather then be defeated and miss the ride out...... we jumped on to my 125 vulcan cruiserShocked.......now that was some think to see willing it to go fasterWacko..... then some  magic happenStar and amazingly  a R6 and John  the knight on his shinny BlackBirdHug came to the damsels in destressThumbs Up met some fantastic people on the ride out thanks every one

Sal xxxx

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thank you so much for lovely day to everyone who was there - kay a great surprise that you made it after all.   We should make that half way meet up more regularly it was a real treat - what about Keswick biker cafe soon? mwaaaaaaaaah   Need to say that Minnie and Debs were outstanding on that scary hill road on their 125's - respect to you both Clap   It was so good to meet new members, hope you all enjoyed the day Handshake   Your all a crackin bunch of folk, till the next time  Thumbs Up xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Fantasimodo day nice to catch up with old friends & meet new ones.......cracking site this!                                                                                                                                                                             
pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

hi would just like to say the same was a mint day nice to meet nice ppl and i would defo do this again ;)

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Folks, what a fabulous day!
Special thanks to Shawy for leading the way and Daftun for her fabulous cake!
Upload some pics to the events page, get tagging peeps !
Also lovely to meet some peeps I've not met before and catch up with some old friends
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh what a fabulous start to my bm season. Big smile   Thanks ever so Katie for pulling this together. It was ace to see so many beloved pals after a long winter, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Great to meet new people.Thumbs Up   I'm so glad I found the courage with Deb's encouragement to come up on my bike...it was an amazing ride with Debs, Sara and Allan and I'm still beaming and buzzing                                                                                                                                                                                 
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Awesome day, great meeting up with friends :) And meeting new folk, wooohooo whens the next??????

Big, big, in fact HUGE thank you to pedskull for taking me....... And keeping us upright when doing 140 on M56 and that TW*T pulled straight out in front of us!!!!! Fantastic handling and quick thinking Skully, we scrapped by along side him between white line and central res, Man that Pedskull can ride!!! Thanks hun mwahxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi dudes ,highest inn in england  ,nice joint busy aas hell ,would`nt like to be there on piss down day [it would be like a good day in scotstoon,lol.] liked the day out meetin all there  . anyone want to buy a vfr with an alarm that works whenever it wants ?musta woke everyone up the whole road to hill top thingybob.mmmm nice cake  .
dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol it was indeed a fab cake and a fab day :) re the alarm wanna borrow some snips :) lol good meeting ye fella till the next time keep it black side down :)

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Slly - Musical Bikes? We certainly had them humming on the way back didn't we Wink

Thanks to one of my mates for very kindly lending me his favourite toy (the R6). Vandal of a machine. And a huge thank you to my 'stand monitors' for the day - Hellsgranny, Slly, Allison_2011 and Mini Nitro. Without whom I would have had to just keep rolling until the fuel ran out and I fell off LOL

@ Bobkat - absolutely we shall have to make it a regular do. My body needs the workout - judging by the aches and pains this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well what can i say .. perfect day right from the start Big smile
Fantastic folks , stunning scenery and amazing weather Thumbs Up Was cool to meet you all and hope there's many more days like this to come . A huge thankyou to Chris for taking me  Hug  Photos uploaded , some crackers  Tongue   ... and to Bobkat - no handbags next time  LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

well that was a top of a day bobkat Clap

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

thank you to everyone for a lovely day out, was so nice to meet new people after having chatted on chat,always good to put a face to a name. Huge thank you to mark for the very safe ride,so comfy i nearly went to sleep!! and to everyone we rode with. Back to the office today with a smile and happy memories.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption