Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk

52 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2012 23:07:47 by old red | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The cafe address is: 1 Fair Green, Diss IP22 4BQ, which is just off Denmark Street.   Anyone else like to start at mine at 9am? Or pm Rick if your coming from his way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saving from page 2..........this is this Sunday if anyone else fancies a ride out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weathers looking better for tomorrow Thumbs Up   Anyone else like to ride from mine in Norwich to Diss for the breakie run? If you are going to meet us at Thetford and need my mobile so we don't miss you, pm me!   Should be a good ride out and a great chance to meet up with others in the area Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Something to cheer you all up Big smile   Born2ride has checked out the cafe for us Thumbs Up   Cafe's big breakie is £7.50 but that includes a hot drink, they also do smaller version for a fiver, and baps etc, Clap                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well what can I say, other than another cracking good breakfast run Clap It was lovely to catch up with familiar faces and to meet a few new ones. A warm welcome to born2ride and hardhat Handshake A great big THANK YOU to YZFSAM for my pilly ride (I'm watching you Wink) born2ride for leading us to breakfast and then Thetford, RickM for sweeping me off my feet LOL and foto for making me laugh so much my tummy hurts!! Oh and YZFJOHN for finding us at Thetford Thumbs Up   I'm looking forward to the next breakfast run Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I saw your pictures and looks like a good time was had by all. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fun day David Thumbs Up   Photo's uploaded folks, please tag yourselves.....                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Just got home, that was a very long route, call in brother-in-laws at Spalding for a needed cuppa.

Thanks all for a nice day out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad you're home safe John                                                                                                                                                                              
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

Great day again thanks to all especially dave and ellie for their great hospitality and company, see you all again soon(job interview tomorrow looks good)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

And a thanks from me too, a good day out.  Eeee you are a good girl.  Hug  X                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Good to see the usual suspects again, thanks to born2ride for leading to a great cafe at Diss(luverly breakfast) and on to Thetford for the bike show, great riding roads over here in Norfolk, next one should be as good!! Don't ya just love those breakfast rideouts!Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption