Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk

52 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2012 23:07:47 by old red | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great weekend organised by Thetford and Distict MCC Thetford Rugby Club All entry profits to go to East Anglian Air Ambulance.   Camping £8 Friday/Saturday (non members) Just Saturday £5 Gate price £5 (I believe)   This is a great show with lots planned for the weekend Trade stalls Raffle (great prizes) Bands both Friday and Saturday BBQ Bar Rideout planned for the Saturday                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Now on the calendar, thanks Elliemay.   13th - 15th July 2012    follow the link to put your name down and get the post code   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2952                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I've got my name down on the event Big smile Now just a few more please Thumbs Up   Thanks Sandi, your a Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're welcome Elliemay Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Think I'll be joining you on this oneWink.   Bar, bands, BBQ, pizza stand & more trade stands than you can imagine, organised rideout on the Saturday...   Def one not to be missed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You had better be there! your putting the tent up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Had a chat with Ian , this is a maybe for us, if only to get to catch up with you & Dave, we get back off honeymoon on the Wednesday before it but neither of us has plans to go back to work till the Monday, Thumbs Up

Will let you both know nearer the date                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Can't keep up with all of these!  Will have to see closer to the time - daughter and all.  Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shell would be lovely to catch up with you both. I'll keep my fingers crossed.   YZFJohn if you can't keep up with me on here how do you expect to on a bike?   Update: They have no fixed price for the enrty on the gate on the Sunday just a donation as you go through for east anglia air ambulance.                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

must say sounds like a good bash i,ll be at this one unless  otherwise occupied..Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you there spaceboy4 Thumbs Up oh and anyone else that fancies it. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Keeping this one alive, great weekend or just a fun day outBig smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saving this from page 10 Big smile   Anyone fancy this? even just for a day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Talk to me nicely and i may pop along ! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rick I am always nice Smile ok....... I'll talk nicely to you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not going to be able to camp for the weekend but will be going for the day on the Sunday. Wondered if anyone else would fancy a breakie run for this?                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

What have you got in mind ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm open to any idea's from you guys/girls   Wondered if we could find a cafe in or near BSE and then ride to Thetford from there?                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

I know there are a couple of truck stops in/around BSE, tried looking them up online but no opening times.   So a challenge for someone from that area.  Where can we meet for breakfast in or around Bury St Edmunds next Sunday ?   Answers on a postcard etc etc.   And NO ..... there's no prize for the winning answer !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on People from bury St Edmonds, we need your help to find cafe we can meet at on sunday Approve                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption