East Anglia Social - March Meeting

46 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2012 20:44:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Look's like I may be on my own now as just found out this Sunday is Mothers Day, Abi's mother is wanting Abi for Sunday which is fair enough.

Is there anything happening Saturday evening if I can swing it?

Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Everyone cried off for the Saturday night but if you want to come over for a few beers, your welcome Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

That would be great. Im dropping Abi of at 6 for her show so should be able to head straight over after that.

Will text you tomorrow morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Info on tomorrow's meet at Snetterton   Gates Open - 07.30 Track action starts - 9.00 Adult Admission - £13 on the gate Children under 12- Free Snetterton Enqutres - 08434539000   Let me know if your coming to help surpport Team Spesh and I'll keep an eye open for you                                                                                                                                                                                 
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Great racing, great company, great day outBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A very good day had by all. Good to see you again John, xj well done for making it on your bike (must have been cold) Lovely to see you all again and great racing Spesh Clap Put some pic's on the event, if I missed anyone.....SORRY                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption