East Anglia Social - March Meeting

46 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2012 20:44:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After yet another successful meet, East Anglian BM members have decided they would like to move out of the pub circuit for this months meet and along to the racing circuit to cheer on one of our own. Spesh has his race debut at Snetterton on the weekend of the 17th - 18th of March.   This will be a chance for us to meet up with other members from around the country, who will be travelling to show Spesh their support.   This is a full weekend camping if you would like but the majority from our last meeting have agreed they would like to attend and show their support on the Sunday 18th.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sorry " sending me appoligies " as i got a meet on the sunday as its mothers day , and i got a meeting for organising my p.o.g rally,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will miss you Mic Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

plenty of time to catch up , i have found a web site that lists rallys all around the world so will list a load on here soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

NR28 9RW ~~~ 29 June , Worstead  Norfolk  "White Lady Bike Rally"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for that Mic. I have sent them a pm to find out prices etc. Keep up the good work Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

I wonder if we will see the March Hare, got more chance than seeing some people..... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

NR10 4GA ~~ March 30th  ~  reepham Norfolk    "Steamin` ale rally"                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

whoop whoop Big smile    WTG Raptors MCC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Would be great it any of you could make the Reepham rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Trish you know me....wouldn't miss it for the world Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Clap the guys have supported the rallies of many other clubs for so long, it's about time they had their own rally and it recieved the same level of support Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only one problem for me at the moment is I have a 5am start at work on the Sunday but will try and swop Thumbs Up
Are you going to put this on the events page hon?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No huni, but have invited you via FB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might be a few of the other East Anglia crew that may be interested                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thumbs Up well I shall be there and it would be great to see you all if you can make it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Elliemay   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2922                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Hi Ellie,

looks like I have my daughter that weekend which would have been fun to come along with her but it clashes with the performance of Oliver that she is in.

The best I may be able to (if she isn't too tired) is to get up early Sunday and we come to the racing.

John.
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Send her to bed early John, as I recall we're just meeting for the Team Spesh Sunday racing anyhows. Be good to see you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Red, the problem is all the rehearsals and then the show on the 17th wont finish till gone 9pm and by the time we get home....

We will be at the race, Abi can't sleep in the car on the way over. Evil Smile

Is it an idea to bring a small picnic etc.  Never been to a race meet so what is the norm to bring with you?

John.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 659 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption