Can do? Can't do?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2012 12:22:15 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ahh thats cheating then WMF LOL

Alice yes he knows how lucky he is Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to be able to  (but not now) climb a lamp post and sit on the top (came in very useful once in Blackpool!)  - did my training for that as a little'un, challenging my brothers mates to race to the top of the rugby posts down in the school field near our home!!!!!

After crashing my bike a decade or so ago, leaving me unable to walk more than a couple of yards and being told I'd end up in a wheelchair - I can now walk  about 3 miles without  needing to sit down!!!!

Result!!!

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Way to go Betty ... On both counts! Good for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers Shell!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey ...  out of interest ... has anyone tried to do what they cannot do recently ?   You never know 

(apart from Alice with her toes LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my mission in life                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I have learnt that excessive pressure when F##ting can get messie...!...Embarrassed...Unhappy...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Haha Eddie now i know why ur name is Skidmark!!!!!! EwwwwwwwwwwwwSick                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3599 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption