Can do? Can't do?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2012 12:22:15 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

As I watched my gorgeous grandaughter sucking her toes, I said to myself "I used to be able to do that!" Of course, when I got home, soon realised I couldn't any more!!!! (OK that fly on the ceiling fell off and rofl !!!)
But...last year I did canoe for the first time, so I'm not quite useless LOL 

OK...what can you no longer do...and what's the latest new skill you've learnt ????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Can't drink 20 pints anymore in an eveningThumbs Down   New skill learnt..... Can put the Bog seat down...LOL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oooh...a very desirable asset , me thinks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I used to be able to tell funny jokes...and I've learnt how to duck!                                                                                                                                                                             
SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell

I used to embarrass easily...I've learnt to be shameless.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

I used to be smashed after 8 shots of tequilla now ive trained my liver to do the whole bottle.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Used to be brave, have learnt how to be chicken!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

I,ve learnt if U lean yer bike too much on a wet road u probobaly fall off...an falling off now hurts far more than it used to an I take longer to mend....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alice, you also learned that you don't turn a canoe like you do a motorcycle, leaning into a turn didn't work did it. SPLASH!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Alice , I cannot suck my toes either (not sure I would want to nowadays lol) however I can still do the splits Thumbs Up and I did my CBT 3 years ago & I took my bike test 2 years ago  

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl dave....at least alice didnt choose to dive in like u did and thought she looked ace covered in that green slime :-) still makes me laugh thinking about it xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not much of a choice on the jumpin in really Cat, it was either that or I think Pete would have thrown me in. LOL XX                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Flippin eck dave just noticed ur profile pic.... Omg will u put some clothes on coz u look cold love lmao!!

And ok i'll let u hav that one coz pete would hav pushed u in...at least one of us stayed dry :-)

Roll on next weekend :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

OK...I admit it, I chose to put a positive slant on my canoeing career !! Who was it that took the pic  of me with the water weeds...I know someone did, but don't think I got to see it !!!!!!!!!!

@Shell.......bloody hell, girl..the splits!!!!!!!!!!! Guess Ian realises what a lucky fella he is by now Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can't bend backwards and touch my nose with my toes as well as I used to - can only reach top of head now!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Maybe we should all try for a reunion with our lost skills at a rally one day ????!!!! 

@WMF...so what's your "Can do" ?????!!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Alice, I have always hated heights but have recently overcome that to help Andy paint the front of my house, and have also redecorated a very deep stairwell. I was terrified the whole time, but know that I can do it now.                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Can do splits too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Now you're just showing off LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

No, that would be listing all the other things I can do! Should mention that I'm double jointed!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 694 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption