Kent,Sussex Surrey, S London area

16 Posts | Latest reply on 29/02/2012 01:56:03 by xj | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All members in this area are invited to our next meeting at The Gamecock ph near Brands Hach Thursday 1st MARCH around 7-45 on...meet in the bar area. We will be discussing details and setting ride out dates ect for events this summer. Please attend if you can. If you cant get there then add your name to this thread to express interest in whatever you wish to add to the procedings on the 1st. Camping,ride outs,parties,gigs,race meets,grasstrack,truckracing,Travel Lodge excursions to far flung places are all on the agenda. Thanks Andy   SE Region Co Ordinator.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Sandi et al, plse leave this thread here for a period to see if it attracts more attn from members..... Can move it later phaps to meetings/ride outs... thanks  Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Free beer.....                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

bugger, am working late shift next week.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Guess what xj I'm not, can i have your beer pleaseBeer.   I'm doing my late shift this week, thats a bleedin nuisance you not being able to get there, we'll have to have a natter the meet after then.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

course you can have my beer dave, you will just have to describe the taste to me next time. Just a thought on summat to do. How about find and photograph all 8 visible white horses in wiltshire. No sat nav just maps. Its not as easy as you would think, but do-able in a day. And spot the odd one out.
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

sounds good fun XJ !  lets do it!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That'll be a good days riding, i'm up for that.   Better get me map out.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

|sems there no one else in Kent...

xj's Profile
xj

kent is officialy bereft                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ah, but all the best people in Kent are already joining in!!

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Excuse me madam, there's one or two of us in East Sussex aswell who are joining in Thumbs UpBig smile 

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Ok, sorry Dave.  All the best people in the South East are already joining in!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

oh thats bleedin nice innit. i can't make it and then all the best people in kent are going ( i'm ignoring foriegners for the moment) what am i some sort sort of oik who has to sit in the car with the dog and only gets allowed in at the end? i will be crying myself to sleep tonight now it's official that nobody likes me... and no i don't eat worms. Cry Unhappy Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

But you have joined in with other events xj - missing one event doesn't exclude you!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

hurrah, i'm not a pariah after all, i am a genuine member of the hoi palloi  BeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 859 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption