I am a plank because:-

89 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2012 15:32:31 by X Beanz X | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This was when milk was delivered in bottles, not that long ago. I had a bit of a session with a mate and we emptied a litre bottle of Whisky. Without realising it I put the empty whisky bottle out with the empty milk bottles with my usual note saying, "two pints each day until Friday please". Some time the next mrning I went to get the milk in and there was two pints and a note. The note said,"we only do milk in pints, if you want whisky it comes in 70cl bottles and I will have to order it in. Let me know what you want, piss head". I couldn.t stop laughing for a long time, despite the hangover. The milkman was another mate of mine, who new I would not be offended lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I am a plank because ....
I left the back door to my house wide open last night.
What a muppet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm a plank   yep LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

On Sunday I was out on the bike, stopped for a brew and when I got back on the bike I shut the fuel tap off started the bike and rode off onto a dual carrageway. The bike spluttered to a stop after a 100 yards. Not thinking that when I stopped I had forgot to shut the tap off. What a plank!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep that beats me Mr Neale LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

I just didn't realise how sticky Expanding Foam is ..... or just how 'expandy' Expanding Foam is

Yes - have a made a mess!

Wharra plank!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

A sticky plank LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thick as two planks LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Oh ta for the support guys LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Mrs bjp1960 that was a bit ott.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can you expand on that?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

THAT.....A pronoun or adjective                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am a plank because I'm nailed by tax                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am a plank because I didn't do my tax return.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just tack it on to the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thats what I did twice and now I have to do 3.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Tax man is going to eat you Mr Neale                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i went to work this morning.. sat at me desk... manager asked me to do some bits... finally opened me emails... had one from work mate saying could i pass on apologies for a meeting coz they were on training today...   i then remembered i was meant to be on that training too Geek !!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Mrs bjp1960 The tax man is more than chomping at the bit. He has eaten 1 1/2 arms and is halfway up my left leg. He/she said I had better sort it or I could be fined a minimum of £1600-00. So I, not really wanting to upset these really really nice tax people, have been at it for 36 hours out of the last 48. I get some relief by going on these word games etc. They will not for some reason accept that as an excuse, can't see the problem really. I am nearly there, or is that here.
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Suz, what was the training day for? I hope it wasn't for how to remember things Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 493 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption