I am a plank because:-

89 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2012 15:32:31 by X Beanz X | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im really losing my marbles lately...

Doing some cheese rolls today I got all the stuff out of the fridge inc cheese.. Cut rolls, buttered them then got another pack of cheese out, opened it and used it... On putting the stuff away I realised I had already got the opened cheese out... Now I have 2 packs open... What A Plank... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Naah.....that's just beginners stuff,Debs!!
Wait till you're taking the dirty breakfast dishes up to your bedroom or pouring hot water onto the coffee on an up-turned mug...you'll know there's no going back then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I sat here reading this "ridiculousness" at 12.36am.. when I have to be up in five hours.. absolutely laughing my ass off...   What A Plank LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Alice.. I know thats coming soon... I can feel it in my bladder as it lets go when I least expect it to LOL

Anne... This thread just had to be started... Im going to be posting on here a lot LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Just becuse I get up for work at 2am                                                                                                                                                                              
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Drove into Brum.  
Parked my car in Brindley Place.  
Went off to sort my business. 
Back to car park (remembered which one).  
Then spent an hour trying to remember where I'd parked the car.   Must have walked a mile round and round the car park (multi storey so up and down the ramps and round and round and round and round.......)
Eventually found the car but had to pay an additional £1.20 parking charges.

What a numpty head!!!
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

JP you just love it Thumbs Up LOL

LM that is well funny LOL

It happened to me in Westgate Shopping Centre with my daughters... I thought someone had nicked the car and my youngest started to cry. Was only when my eldest daughter reminded me that we were not parked on that level did I feel a right Plank... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

Keep upsetting the wrong people and dont know why just a plank really                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm posting on this topic... What a plank                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Couldn't understand why the lights on my bike wouldn't work...I suppose it might have helped if the battery was connectedWacko         (u can tell everyone now, rc)Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've done the car park thing at Gatwick Airport when i was despatching, phoned the security office to say my bike's been nicked.   The security bloke told me my bike was on the floor below, called my a plank and hung up.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

PMSL @ Ragnar .... ClassicThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

I'm a plank cos Ive had to ask someone how to make pancakes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

You'd think that a tea drinker would have learnt by age 46 how to make herself a decent cuppa. But I never get it right.
What a plank.                                                                                                                                                                             
skyline25's Profile
skyline25

In: Pershore
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Every time i make toast i burn it.LOL   I know i'm PLANK to.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
hdsnfun's Profile
hdsnfun

In: Worc's

Filled my zx10.The lass said"£10 of diesel!" I said"Have you got a empty drum?"

I guess that qualifies me as a plank!                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

"I'm a plank cos Ive had to ask someone how to make pancakes lol"   And you still haven't made them Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

Havent made them because I'm waiting for you to show me!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

maybe i was jus born that way PartyLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rode to the Tan Hill Inn (highest in England. An hour there, an hour back. Went to refuel...where's me wallet?!   Back to the pub to retrieve wallet left on barWacko An hour there, an hour back...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9072 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption