Ryans Ride

29 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2007 15:52:55 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just got back from a bril week end, those that didn't do Ryans Ryde you missed a good time.   BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle, Kat5390 and Vmaxdeg. It was great meeting and spending the week end with you all, told you I was the shy retiring sort hope I didn't let you down. lol   I will be doing a write up on the event or should that be happenings very soon and also add pics. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/virago-gal/BMmeetup.jpg[/IMG] Heres a pic for now.  [img]                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just got back from a bril week end, those that didn't do Ryans Ryde you missed a good time.   BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle, Kat5390 and Vmaxdeg. It was great meeting and spending the week end with you all, told you I was the shy retiring sort hope I didn't let you down. lol   I will be doing a write up on the event or should that be happenings very soon and also add pics. Heres a pic for now.  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/virago-gal/BMmee...meetup.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wanted to say a HUGE BIG THANK YOU to CG for inviting moi to RR....I had a fantastic time and was made to feel totally welcome. Already lookin forward to next meet.... Lou                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for that Loobylou, your name will be top of the list don't you worry, great fun company even if you did lead me astray you little party animal.     Hopefully catch up with you again very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for the invite CG nice to meet you guys   well done Lou and Dippy for completing the ride.   Sorry I was not more of a party animal but I had things on my mind which the 300 mile today sorted out (well it started to)time to dig the beast out again and hit the road again                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Wondered what happened to you, one minute you was with us next you were gone, got a bit worried when we jumped your tent and got no response, also not having a reply to the txt's sent you, or even a good bye before you left.  hopefully you will get things sorted.   Thought we had scared you off being too quiet for you or something.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I asked your buddy to say good bye for me as I was off early                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

hi. me and kate had a great time on ryans ride, we stop for the weekend. the weather was brill and it was nice to meet      Cruiser gal,BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle,Big smile when we got home from ryans ride on sunday the weather was so nice we when to matlock SleepySleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Suffering from bum ache today..... its so small you see !  no padding   haha                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption