Ryans Ride

29 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2007 15:52:55 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If any of  you could make it, it's for a really well worth while charity http://www.ryansryde.co.uk/<...uk/ and I will be going for the whole week end                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cant do cg, but seems a great cause. Have a great weekendWink                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

me and kate are going for the whole weekendBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Yes, I did the Ryans Ryde last year.  Fab day out and hope this year will be just as successful.  I even won a prize in the raffle.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just thought I would bump this thread up being as there are so many people on here local to this event.     Vmax and Kate hopefully get to say hi when were there then. I will either be camped with the 1066mcc or the West Midlands VSOC centre 8.                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

just posting so this comes to the top as well   tra la la                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please try not to create duplicate topics http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1032 already exists.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just bumping this up, come on guys and gals if you can make Matlock for a week end meet surely some of you can do this one, it's not that far you know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Being as I am getting lots more interest and questions about this event I thought I would bump it up again                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ok CG are you setting up a meet point for this event mate i will need to know where to sit and drink away LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Depends who's going and where they are coming from, I have provisionally said I would meet up with some people going at Tamworth services J10 M42 at 11am but sure this can be varied but would need to know by wednesday evening.                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

CG - would love to make it but on a bender in Blackpool, Well thats if I can get over the R&B experience.... LOL. Hope you have a good time.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well im planning on going but cant go til the saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Deg and I cant get there till nearer 5ish, (thats if I can bribe my manager with a bottle of wine to let me get out early) I am sure you will recognise me from my pic. Hope to meet up with you all.  Please say HI                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Details were posted on Bikechat but we couldn`t read them... it`s nice to be able to see what the event was about and an extremely worthwhile cause. Hope it went well and everyone enjoyed themselves                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

hasn't happened yet speedy lmao LOL you the same speedy as on biker chat forum nice to meet yu
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Kat no probs I will  look out for you have your number now so will txt you at some point.   Take care and all those going have a safe ride see you there.   Hey and don't forget anyone that can't make it but thinks its a good cause you can always make a donation to the charity.   Details should be on the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Yep tis me E.W. only taking my 3 monthly look in lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Bummpty bump only two days to go see you there guys and gals                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Looking forward to meeting up  with some on you tomorrow and Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 455 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption