Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 18:54:07 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Grumpy old mick's Profile
Grumpy old mick

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well l made it Thumbs Up think l was a bit early since there was'nt many there, Kwak,Graham and a few others Confused Not as busy as it can be since the weather sure was changable? sorry Earthwind you got so lost, maybe another time if you make use of a better map that is lol Anyweay good to meet you guys that did find the place, hope to catch you again Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yes im gonna practice my orientearing skills  and get some early nights see if I cant do better next time. Cant be any worse sorry that I missed everyone though really and disappointed because of that. Never mind it will all look better in the morning. LOL I am beginning to think that maybe a GS satelite thingy might be useful .Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I've had a Garmin Zumo Bike GPS for about a year now. Worth the investment as i use it every day at work as well. I swear by it now. Usually when it sends me the wrong way. LOLGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol well at least I might have got there today if I had had one but it would probably have been swearing at me   stuff like nooooooo wrong way again are you stupid i said a left lol   ok a new leaf from now on early early early its when Im late i get muddled and even if i know the route i get lost   anyway from the people who went are there any photos for us to see ???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post one on photobucket                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

cool  catch u later                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Aww Earthwind ya didn't click ya ruby red slippers gal. lol Hug It's a pity there wasn't a yellow brick road. Come to think of it it's a pity there weren't any piggin ROAD SIGNS jeez! that place sux for that. Crossroads, roundabouts NO SIGNS, got to a B road and loads of signs, all of em commercial Confused there was even a few signs directing us to a hospital, a church and a creche but as we didn't need medical attention, wanna get wed or drop kids off not much use to any of us. I missed you woman! Cry Set off a day early next time LOL   It was great to meet everyone who managed to get there Mr Liverpool, rattler aka 'R A I'm getting the tea woman shut ya face' lol, gs1150, Grumpy Old Mick and a new member by name of CBRMick11 and ghostrider666 said he was there but couldn't find me, obviously my gob aint as big as some think, or he'd have found me.    Thanks again to gs500graham for giving me a lift/taking me (I hope this doesn't offend you Graham) much appreciated. BTW everyone I've given Graham a new name 'Noah' cos every time he sets off it pi**es it down. LOL    Rattler that dictionary you promised me, is it an R to A (as opposed to an A to Z) rofl   What happened to the rest of ya, did ya wimp out or get a better offer? Wink    E W I took some pics, don't know who of tho Wink mottley looking bunch they were LOL  I'll try and sort em tomorrow and stick em in my kodak/rogues gallery so everyone can see em    I even took a pic of an ashtray with a NO SMOKING sign on it, in the smoking ALLOWED area  ROFLMHO                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wills's Profile
Wills

This is the only one with people on it. Taken in a bit of a hurry just as I was about to go, I'm afraid   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/William_Leece/ri...on004a.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/William_Leece/ri...on004a.jpg     Standing: gs500graham and rattler, seated: CBRMick11 and Kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Durrr....would've helped if I'd captioned it! But it was geting late.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ikklebiker's Profile
Ikklebiker

In: bolton

Sorry that I didn't make it, my left leg decided that it wasn't playing out.  Hope to meet you all again sometime.                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Not to worry, Ikklebiker i will certainly come over there again hopefully when its fine weather lol Hope you are on your way to recovering and not too long before your riding again ......take care.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol Wills it's ok, I'll forgive you LOL   Ikklebiker, sorry you couldn't make it and hope you're 100% well soon.   Noah.. er..soz.. Graham it only rains when you go out to play Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL @ Noah.   Does seem that way doesn't it?                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

we need to get a ride out to that ace cafe behind you di LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Could of give me chance to smile for the photo. I think i'd just got a drip down the back from the "Smoker friendly umbrella". T'was a good day for meeting people and I really enjoyed the swim home. It'll take me a bloody week cleaning the bike now, but it was worth running the gauntlet  with the rain. Unfortunateley as per usual I sodding lost Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Earthwind says :we need to get a ride out to that ace cafe behind you di LOL . I would agree ew been once many moons ago a fine day out put me down for it !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption