Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 18:54:07 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

earthwind, gs500graham and Kwak anyone else coming along then add your name in here   Anyone got any ideas on TIME to meet?   (let's keep this one ON topic yea? lol)    http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk A637 between Adlington, near CHorley and Horwich, near Bolton                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'd go for an early-ish meeting time as I've got to leave maybe 3.30pm. 2pm or earlier?                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cool then there were four LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

anymore for any more enid blyton eat yer heart out.... four go mad at rivington barn lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Bring on the ginger beer...                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

ErmmErmmErmm Looks like i aint got no choise                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

will put it in the july ebulletin tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

i am in prbably go somewhere else first probably devils bridge then fire on down there dinnertime ish by the the way nice to meet you kwak earthwind and graham keep me posted                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

If it's not chuffin p****ng down count me gang and I'm parking my bike right ouside the bloddy barn so no bugger can mess with it.

Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Graham! Whadya mean 'You've got no choice'? Ya wally lol, you arranged it, at Squires, with E W to meet up at Rivi on Sunday Confused   OGB, I will try to remember this time to text you about what time we're going to be there.   lol @ Famous 5   lol @ Rattler, what time are you arriving, 6am? Bike park will be full, you'll be lucky to park that close  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

6 so far, who's goina make it the Magnificent 7?  LOL      http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk A637 between Adlington, near CHorley and Horwich, near Bolton                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sorry i cant do this weekend but next weekend I AM FREE                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

I didnt say this next weekend !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh right, *slap* meself then.   I coulda sworn ya arranged it with her for this weekend    Which one of us is goina tell E W that we're not going? (not I) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

all depends if i can afford to go now                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

E W know i sent her a pm                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

oh no lol Ying Yang mwahmwah mwah mwah   what am i gonna do... go up there billy no mates oh lifest oo short to worry Wacko   so if kwak and graham arent going who else is   I will try and get me cozin and her fella to go as well but there are loads of sundays they happen every week for 52 weeks of the year and i will go week after week after week well sometimes its good to have a change i suppose lol ...   Ok everyone else if you going how does from 11 and up to 2 or 3 sound.   maybe pagan prince and frag will wanna pop over as well.   weeps hysterically into her coffeeeeeeeeeeeeCry    If no one else goes Im off to North Wales to cut the grass at me mums old house (more hysterical weeping)   Matt can we have a smiley that looks like 'the scream'   No worries we can do it again anytime xxxxxs                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Earthwind i didnt say no i said  see when the times a bit nearer i know it might sound strange but thats how i have to work, at the moment im not a very happy bunny either as you know                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol I am only kidding graham and anyone else i was just using dramatic effect.   Please dont anyone take me seriously. we cant always do what we want to I know that. Please im sorry if i upset anyone with my antics I was only playing                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

I always get too enthusiastic about this stuff when I have been let out to play and go nuts. Anyway catch y all later Embarrassed   Its the five year old and her wellies syndrome always had to be the first one out to break the ice on the puddles even if it was 5 am in the morning... drove my mother up the wall lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1016 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption