Rivington Barn members get-together Sunday 15th July 2007

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 18:54:07 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Rivi website:  http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk   List of members who are going:   earthwind gs500graham Mr Liverpool Old Gixer Boy Rattler Suzuki Skins01 Cressy (maybe) Ikklebiker gs1150 Grumpy Old MIck Boomboom Ghostrider666   and 'the blonde' me Smile                                                                                                                                                                                         
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I am busy on the 29th lol. mybe I will actualy do the whole rivvi barn experiance. get therer meet people and have somthing to eat. Everytime I try to go somthing crops up.                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

ok then i got a sticker on my screen and after some editing reads                       Bm.co.uk                  a bikerchat.net                       website So if ya all look for a ,dark red Yamaha xj900 diversion with a tank cover on it and it has a full fairing ,looking forward to seeing you all      ............... Graham.............                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote paganprince: Looks like I am busy on the 29th lol.   mybe I will actualy do the whole rivvi barn experiance. get therer meet people and have somthing to eat. Everytime I try to go somthing crops up.   Erm...didnae understand that. What's 29th gotta do with Rivi meet? Confused   Does that mean you're going to Rivi on the 15th, PP?   If so that's 15 so far Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                     
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol fantastic i am trying to head up for about 12 ish been a bit busy these last few days, kids, work, me mum ill, etc but i will be there one way or another hope its not pissing down as im gonna get wet but i need to blow a few cobwebs away anyway     beeeee there or beee square ,use it or lose it errrrrrr bzbzbzbzbzbzbz   have a fantastic day everyone got to do some washing now for work tra la la xxxxxs                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

im working                         Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Update:   Meeting at 12-ish   earthwind gs500graham (Dark red Diversion 900, full fairing, look for the bikechat sticker)  Mr Liverpool (metallic white BMW with white Baglux tank cover) Old Gixer Boy Rattler (purple bus, full of pensioners)  lol Suzuki Skins01 Cressy (maybe) Ikklebiker gs1150 Grumpy Old Mick boomboom ghostrider666 paganprince ? Kwak (blonde wooly wig) LOL   Don't forget your camera folks     anyone else going?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ikklebiker's Profile
Ikklebiker

In: bolton

I should be there if I'm feeling ok, but I'll be coming in my matchbox car                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

meeting skins01 in matlock bath at 9.30 to 10 oclock tom morning if anyone else wants to tag along they are welcome the last tree digits of my reg plate are gbz we wont be hanging about rivington here we come                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

meeting skins01 in matlock bath at 9.30 to 10 oclock tom morning if anyone else wants to tag along they are welcome the last tree digits of my reg plate are gbz we wont be hanging about rivington here we come                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Don't forget yer waterproofs...from the Beeb weather forecast we should be OK to maybe 1-ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*slap* Mr L lol Shhh!!! None of that talk mister                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

see you all there lol rain or shine  I must get up early  I must get up early Cool   ride safe evryone                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Don't forget to click the heels of your ruby red slippers/biking boots,  Dorothy / earthwind and say to yourself...   ...'I must get up early, there's no place like home, I must get up early, there's no place like home'   LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yep same here, everyone have a safe journey no matter how short the journey is Thumbs Up   Will Graham and I get the 'furthest travelled' trophy? LOL (worth a try)   43 miles-ish                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Bloody hell kwak , you must be keen 7:26, i just got out of sack and guess what its pi**ing it down again but on the up side the sky looks fairly bright  and it could be ok in another hour . Going for a shower now then  by the time i have done everything it will be time to set off, leaving here about 9:50 to fuel up and be on my way See ya all there ...safe journey ........Graham   Ps yabadabadoooooo Sun`s just come out !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Dear Lady Earthwind,   The first frantic, later despairing, nature of your texts gave us a good deal of malicious glee at lunchtime.LOL Good to hear you're safe and sound back home. It's ten years since I was last at Rivington, so I was armed with a map. It all came back to me what a PITA it is battling across the grain of the landscape through Wigan, Chorley and just about every town in the country that boasts a Rugby League team. First one way, then t'other. I never exactly got lost, but I was frantically re-checking the map at every road junction. If you didn't have a map, I don't think you'd have had a chance unless you were a regular - it's not terribly well signposted. Thanks for Kwak's mobile number - turned out we were about 20 yards apart on different sides of a large bush! See you (and Rattler?) at the Piper on Wednesday. Sure you can find it? (takes cover....Evil Smile)   Stay safe, and warm, and dry...   William   PS But you're still never gonna live it down!!                                                                                                                                                                                   
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

luckily my children gave me choclate and coffee when i got home looking like a drowed rat and in total despair and dare I say it I did actually have a map   but i could not find any of the roads on it lmao i have messed up many many times in my life but this has got to be the very worst. I even had problems finding my way home came off the m62 to try again towards warrington and ended up five miles or so back heading toward liverpool on the M6 so at that point gave in to the inevitable and drove like a bat out of hell home with shame ...   At least some of you got together Cool i am going to go out there by myself and practice til i get it right                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

its the blondest I have been I actually did over 100 miles all told not sure if that makes it worse probably a whole tank of petrol I must be crazy LOLConfused   talk about a dipstick                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Still, could be worse. It could've been raining as well. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption