star sign

93 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2012 15:37:50 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackson's (1985) Anatomy & Physiology for Nurses gives a figure of 60% for the proportion of body-weight attributable to water...   The moon is able to move large oceans, we all agree???    so if a body is 60% water, surely the moon (and other planets) must effect the human in SOME way??   I know my patients behave differently on a full moon , as for me...I don't bother even waiting for a full moon to be crazy LOL.....please refer to picture on the left  Smile     Ann-marie  x                                                                                                                                                                             
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

Picture reminds me of how my mum used to cut my hair as a kid. mizmeLOL x

lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

"Strange network issues with our ISP"
you lot talkin bout astrology

The interconnectedness of all things.

Profound!

ps.   Virgo.  

chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

I'm Pisces ...   ... pisces as a newt after two pints ...                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

Trumpet,
 You could do with using your old mums skills to cut that ear hair                                               LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Or are they his wings?

Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

Geek Th er Waxwing a bird with strange nesting habits Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

All this chatter about planets  what about riding a motorcycle der de dum de dum!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hit the breez ....

Libra/ scorp.xYing YangHug

missme's Profile
missme

Or are they his wings?   
Geek Th er Waxwing a bird with strange nesting habits Ouch Mmm 2 viable options there  Question     hit the breez .... Breeze? More like Censored artic blast!! too cold for me  LOL  xxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

LOLMizme that was a secret about that being my earhair, I'm growing it for a comb over!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

THEY are my hornsBig smile as I'm an ARIES
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Some of the fishy posts were making me  'eel' a little 'breem' around the gills not to mention 'shrimpish' and 'squiddy'.  'Sole' as I settle down, 'plaicing' my feet in my 'kippers'  - I think it would be good have star signs on profiles - I know many will 'prawn' (scorn) the idea Approve but what harm 'cod' it do anyway Wink I'm Libra 19th October                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

There was so much alluding to fish in that last post Bobkat.. I kinda feel sea sick Dead    And Eels.. I won't sleep for a week  now!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption