star sign

93 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2012 15:37:50 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,   I thought it might be a good idea for Mat to introduce peeps star sign in to their profiles?     Whats the general consensus on this?     I am a Virgo   Tongue      Ann-Marie  x                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm not bothered either way, most men don't 'believe' in astrology, tho it's not strictly a 'faith' thing, it's a scientific fact.     here's a link to a thread made two years ago, by fastjock, about star signs.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=3639                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I thought only blondes had star signs?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

aah so thats how u tell if they tru blondes!!  if they appear blonde but dnt post a star sign...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I'm sorry... I really don't get that... Confused   Likely opening myself up to a whole host of XK'ism but how is it only blondes who have star signs??!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Because blondes have a reputation for being illogical.
  And astrology defies logic.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhhhhh... well thank you for clarifying that one.. Thumbs Up   The link Sandi posted to Fastjocks thread.. is well worth a visit...   And I'm an Aquarius Big smile and whilst some say astrology defies logic.. there's no doubt that there's something in it.. but Sandi's right.. I can count on my fingers how many men I know that are interested in finding out your starsign and even less who Truly believe what I believe and get where I'm coming from...                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Missime... check out this link too... It's a wickedly funny read on here about starsigns...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I checked out the link...   Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked . Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked.   What do you say, peeps - shall we tell rockchicky to get her kit off?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

LOL  thankyou for the links  Sandi and Rock chick   very amusing reading about how I am supposed to be   LOL
Ann-marie  x                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Well she does believe sooo...Wink  but we can wait for the August camp and get her poledancin instead...and leading the singing...
rockchickeelicious

Laughing Out Loud!!   You would have to organise some sort of "mass councilling for trauma" after watching that.. Red Cross would have to be involved.. Samaritans... it really would be too much of a headache for the organisers I'm afraid LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Andy & XK ... one more blonde comment & you may well end up SEEING stars !! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well spoken as a true bloke in a dress, i think its a load of old tosh!!! (and i am blonde!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

The biggest blonde on the block and he's a Libra 100%                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Obviously, well-balanced Librans couldn't possibly have faith in astrology...Ermm

Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

Naa I work on foresight , visions and predictions,,,,, be careful I might be able to see your soul Clown Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

but can you see my chips? LOL (soul - sole)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anymore gags like that, and you'll be so  lonely..(gerrit?)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML, we best be careful, we'll be getting told this isn't the plaice for it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1148 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption