star sign

93 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2012 15:37:50 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Your starfish swim deep, ...deep, deeper and down...                                                                                                                                                                              
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

I've just done the washing up and my hands are so soft, thanks to the WILD GREEN HAIRY LIPPED SQUID LOL

NIGHT all Craig x                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

LOL  LOL  @ trumpet  ... LOLLOL.      And thankyou gremlin for tying to pull back my original thread of starfish signs.....     I think folk on here are getting a little too fishisophical...... Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                     
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

Pisces any one

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Im a Libra Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I think folk on here are getting a little too *fishisophical...... Wacko   *try saying that without your teeth in LOL   Can anyone guess what astrological sign I am?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anything to do with Uranus?Wink   *scarpers*                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Whale I'll be blowed! Whale oil beef hooked                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

Sandi,,, mmmmmm ,,,, Scousatarius                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

Sandi......Leo?                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Scouse-asaurus?? Confused I aint a Scouser Mike. LOL   No missme, not a Leo either.   OK, here's a clue   When telling a tale, goes all round the houses before getting to the point. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I always thought u were away wiv the (f)ariesWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Well that is me too Sandi!! Soooooooooo.. Aquarius or pretty close with Aquarius rising??   And to be away with the Fairies XK is a beautiful thing.. and if you get to dance with Angels.. well then you are truly blessed!   My suggestion for you is to get your backside back up to that Druid Temple on the moors the next time there's a full moon.. you might "find" yourself... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm...p'haps I might find a nice young virgin to sacrificeBig smile
*checks calendar*                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ooooh I 'hake' witty folk.........Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

XK, I AM away with the fairies lol but I'm not an Aries, rockchickeelicious, nor am I an Aquarius   I is a Cancerian Wacko, 97% Cancerian 3% Gemini according to the astrology books.                                                                                                                                                                              
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

OOOOooooohhhh dear,,, watch out XK she'll grab ya with one pincer n pull ya apart with the other,,,, lol  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True enuff...Sandi has never forgiven me for stabbing her in the boob Ouchwith my sword!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Had a beautiful languid five minutes to myelf where I let my mind wander... twas lusher than lush seeing XK decapitated by Sandi...   Bikermatch has everything you could ever need... *sighs* and happy smiles... :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So, you admit to having a secret elf locked away somewhere?   I've had my suspicions...Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption