out and about in hastings this weekend? (20th/21st Jan)

57 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2012 18:51:48 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Think will have to leave it up to each person to sort B&B if needed, me personally i don't living just down the road so to speak.
Tables definately, how soon will you need to know how many turning up Bagpuss??.   We've got an evening meet on the 2nd Feb so we see what interest there is then       Dave                                                                                                                                                                                
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

maybe not but they don't half look good.   LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Lol xj                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Bagpuss, need yer help...I need a postcode for the seafront car park in Hastings for the BM calender, can you or anyone help> I also need confirmation of 8-10 places reserved for a roastie at the pub....say around 1-30?  thanks There is a new thread for Mayday run on the forum now. Get posting!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Correct me if im wrong, but would that be Pelham Place Car Park, Hastings, TN34 3AE?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Hi Sarah,
 You are spot on it is Pelham Place.   I've now got an official Hastings council Map of the various FREE Bike parking places in the town centre area after i had a bit of a up n downer with them last monday over that penalty notice i copped, still came out in my favour in the end.        Dave  !                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

couldn't go any other way could it dave? you had a bloody ticket after all. but the map will be handy next time we is down thar.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

ffs I spent half an hour on the web tday sussin out which car park we needed to meet at fer Hastings May |Day Run..needed a postcode fer calender....hadnt looked at this thread....meanwhile sarahs posted it here....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You could of asked me Andy i do live down here, i don't know it but you could of asked me anyway !!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

lol,ye but I knew u didnt know it!   LOL Apparently there no roasti dinner for Mayday.....but...there a BBQ prob..awaiting confirmation...                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

See, next time Andy just ask the secretary - she has ways of finding out all sorts! Only took 5 mins to find that postcode, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

WHAT No Roast dinners                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

afraid not......fish n chips phaps...Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Yeee sarah.....I know!  Big smile   well spotted finding the error hun, u a star xx

bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

In: hastings

If anyone's about this weekend there's an exellent band playing in the Stag saturday afternoon called the Cajun Dawgs from about 1pm. Also Tues Eve there's Hastings Fat Tuesday (hastings version of Mardi Gras) all sorts of bands playing all through the Hastings Old town from 8pm til late, then after party @ brass monkey from 12pm.
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

So its Tuesday..not at weekend...                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oh, if anyone wants to give me a hand at home sat morning I've gotta make a  base outa road plannings for me new shed...means barrowing around four tonne of material 50yds....levelling and compacting wiv  a whacker plate.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption