out and about in hastings this weekend? (20th/21st Jan)

57 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2012 18:51:48 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

In: hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For anyone who's interested, tonight @ the Stag Inn on All Saints Street in Hastings old town Longshanks Blues - Jez Walker is playing solo form 9pm and then tomorrow night in The Royal Standard we have the fabulous Kosmic Dogs from bout 8.30/9pm playing Rock covers and having a giggle. Come down and have a brew! :)
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

nice one! we are planning a ride out sunday from Rye, plan is to ride to Hastings fer fish n chips...so if u about.... PM me if u need more info                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Im working sunday afternoon in the kitchen @ the stag.... they do a bloody good roast... :)

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

mmm temtin!  wats the postcode and cost of a roasie ...                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Its 14 All Saint Street, TN34 3BJ, The price of a roast varies from between £7 and £9 but its worth it! you wont leave hungry! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

They also do very reasonable b&b but you'd have to ask them about that                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

The Sunday roast sounds very tempting to me, may have to try and persuade the others when we come over from Rye tomorrow!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Its worth it! And the landlord and lady are really nice, lovely little pub. Roasts arnt the only thing on the menu either, we do game pies and all sorts :D I think I'm going to get Alan to pay me for publicity! lol! The parking isnt brilliant but you take the rough with the smooth!
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'll back you up about being paid commissionThumbs Up.  Parking not a prob could park in carpark by the fountain and walk along not far only 5 minutes away.   No promises may see you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I won't need any persuading to go for a roast!! Yum                                                                                                                                                                              
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Thanks to everyone who came to the Stag today, sorry I couldn't stop... We were Rammed!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks for the recommendation, bagpuss. And the food was delicious - forget Andy and his 9/10!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Glad y'all enjoyed it :D I think Andy gave me a 9/10 coz I nearly dropped a plate on him! Lol! Tbf it really burnt my finger, I've got a blister and everything!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Ouch! i bet that smarts Bagpuss, would just like to say thanks to you & all the other peeps in the kitchen for a really nice meal, i thoroughly enjoyed it  THANKS    Regards   Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

yee mee  tooo was lush...... Yorkshires were exceptional....looked really good.....Wink We will come again I sure.. B & B?  hmmm I noticed several offering that up the road, is it affordable tho....sounds like a pub evening in Hastings a possibility,,hmm Mayday run oughta go on BM calender too...I will see if it is. Thanks for the invite Bagpuss..hope to see u again at anuva meet..                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oh, hope yer blister mends real fast....silly lass!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

the food was really good, thoroughly enjoyed it. is everyone at the pub wicca?                                                                                                                                                                              
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Were not all wiccans, personally I prefer the Norse traditions, I like my gods to be accountable! Lol!
As far as I know b&b is about £35 per night. However you'd have to talk to Star and Alan to confirm, group bookings may get discount as we can fill all rooms at one go, but don't quote me on that. If the Stag can't accommodate then there's the Jenny Lind or the old rectory (just up fron the stag) can't give you prices on those but all in the old town.
I can't wait for this years JITG (Mayday)! I'll be Drumming in the procession again, so I won't be riding that day.
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

We need agree/disagree buttons on these forums :D glad everyone enjoyed dinner, it was brilliant to have everyone there. Thank you all again for coming. Made a really busy afternoon worth it :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

aww bless bagpuss, wat a sweetie!   an u burnt ya finger too......   tell landlord u deserve a free pint at least for gtn us all there, anuva £80 of turnover all down to yer reccomendation.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption