out and about in hastings this weekend? (20th/21st Jan)

57 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2012 18:51:48 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Hows your burn't pinkie now Bagpuss feeling better i hopeThumbs Up
Ditto what Andy has said you deserve a bit extra in you pay packet for tempting us crazy bikers into the Stag, i don't reckon it will be the last time either.                                                                                                                                                                              
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

In: hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aye, all better! :) takes more than that to keep me down! Lol! AND me bike should be fixed in the next couple of weeks so will be able to come for a run before work yay!badly Need to get my confidence back on it.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Whats wrong with your bike then Bagpuss nothing to major i hope???                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yee wassup wiv it?   an wats a wiccan!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Wiccan, its one of the old religions.

Some little toerag nicked my clutch lever and both my mirrors! And now my MOTs run out too. I also want to lower it as its a tall bike and I only have a 27in inside leg (lots of comedy tilt wobble moments! Lol!) And I want to soften the suspension a little so you don't have to be rossi to get it to work. The guy that had it before me had it as a track bike so its a bit of an animal. Generally make it a bit easier to ride so I don't keep getting bitten in the arse! Lol!
It also has an irritating splutter when you crack it open hard, its a real pain in the arse if you forget it does it as you end up on the wrong side of the road going nowhere if ur trying to overtake at the time! Lol!
it'll be fine, just needs tinkering with :D
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

a wiccan is a follower of wicca, which is a relatively new religion based more on the natural world order than a god figure as a world saviour.it is an inclusive religion promoting the care and nurturing of the planet we live on. many of its beliefs and rituals are aligned with witchcraft and paganism, which predate christianity by thousands of years, but are not 'evil' as taught by christianity. wicca does not actually have an evil god, such as shiatan or satan, but believe more in the consequences of inconsiderate actions.
 there is obviously a lot more involed than this but hopefully it gives an idea.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

27 inch inside leg, ho how i dream of having such long legs.                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Having short legs suck, have lost count of the times I've fallen over! S'embarassing! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

However I can pick my own bike up which is cool :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Ain't you  the lucky one i strain bits i don't really want to strain even trying to lift my bike, on the other hand it could just be me age, could even be cos i'm a weakling.   HA HA!!                                                                                                                                                                               
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

Lol! Mine is down to practice (its all in the technique!) and sheer red faced determination! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

look on the bright side of being short, it's not so far to full and your the last to know when it's raining                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

lol @ Ragnar..... Perhaps we should organise a return visit for Mayday run then?  Do we need to book a table now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

There's no PERHAPS about it Andy i reckon its a dead cert we'll be going back, may be an idea to find out about booking tables cos its going to be mega busy with all the extra bikers & Jack in the Green procession etc       Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Bagpuss !!!!  book us in!!                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bagpuss, ragnar - Having long legs isn't all it's cracked up to be!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

ha oooh yes it isWink    luv yer WMF x
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can be when you can't find trousers long enough! Luv you too Andy!                                                                                                                                                                             
bagpuss1981's Profile
bagpuss1981

I'll check what the plan is for JITG... Iknow Alan and Star are both usually in the parade....Are you wanting to book just tables or b&b?

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Tables only at this stage,say 8 covers to start... B & B temptin tho...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1263 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption