Night out in Manchester

96 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2012 13:19:26 by UKHarleyRider | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Getting quite bad over here hun and don't think that a ride out is going to be possible looking at the weather forecast over the next few days.

Maybe consider cancelling this one so that peeps don't have to travel and possibly get stuck in these here hills and doing another night out when spring finally gets here?

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Myself and the Lord and Master (LOL) are hoping to be there tomorrow night Big smile.   We'll be making our way to the Hard Rock Cafe for 8:30pm, will just be like going on the bike, we're taking the sat nav cos we haven't got a clue where we're going LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lmao ... Same place you met us the first time you met Matt when we were out with him Karen .... erm ... if you can remember its there ;) lol

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'll be with you in spiritBeer

And if the first half of the day goes to plan, then Scousers may not be welcome in Manchester bars anywayEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol .... Wills ... we would make an exception for you ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Cancelling meal at mine but will meet everyone at the Hard Rock Cafe at 8.30pm Beer Party Cool

...erm ... I will try and be on time this time Big smile LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh no u don'tShocked - I want me chilli an tequila!   Damn well need it if I'm riding in this weather!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

No food at the inn XK ... everyone else cancelled so Im afraid ... no chilli and maybe some tequilla.
Only locals meeting up now and meeting in Manchester.
Will arrange Mexican etc when weather better :) 

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Not going to be checking this again today ... So anyone wanting to get hold of me about tonight ... Ring or txt me ... cheers Beer

See you at the Hard Rock ... woop!

Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Can make this now thought i was working but not now but can't be there till nine                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Really fun night and thanx to all who braved it :)

Great catching up with old friends and meeting new ones :)

Ang .. once again ... congratulations :)
Matt ... nice to meet you :)
Dave ... slap! lol ... was nice meeting you :)

Roll on the next one ... when weather is better :)
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Lovely to meet up with folks last night Beer

rockchick, thanks for organising Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Good night, thanks Alex for organising it Thumbs Up and I'll have quite a very good memory of it as I've not long since got back from A and E with my leg bandaged up and crutches to help me walk lol.  Wouldn't mind if I'd had a skinful, only had 2 halves of lager but didn't see that soddin step = epic fall!  Knee really badly swollen and bruised Unhappy.   And on top of that, Neil nearly got us thrown off the bus cos he was eating chips and burger and apparently it isn't allowed Shocked   Nevertheless it was great to see everyone and have a laugh Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent night, big thanks to Rock chick for organising it and a mega big thank you to My Liege and Mrs UK for the perfect B and B :)

Blackberry sorry about your knee :(

Matt was good to meet you, hope we didn't put you off another meet :)

And a big thanks goes to the weird dancing man for so many giggles
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Oh Karen ..... Hugs n Kisses Ouch
Hope for a speedy recovery for you hun Thumbs Up

What a night though eh ... always dramas, laughter and the odd weird dancing man ...lol 

Thanx Paul n Tracy for chilli ... yummy as always n thanxs for the jackets, Dave n Baz ...lol Propa gents Big smile

Hope everyone got back safe n hope to see you all out at the next one, plus a few more Wink

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

OMG just come round from this night out great meeting peeps old and new,

Was it a good night then lool...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption