Night out in Manchester

96 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2012 13:19:26 by UKHarleyRider | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey ... Just an idea ... been a long time since we had a night out in Manchester

Was thinking about the weekend 11th February ... food at mine, and then on into Manchester
Those wanting to stay over are more than welcome to and those wanting to meet in Manchester instead of mine ... are welcome to also :)

This isnt an event yet, just wondering if any interest ???

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ooooh i best speak to Mr Ken lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

ooh ooh me me me its my weekend off Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Before I commit to this, can you tell me what the APR is?

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Not sure yet XK

Thinking meeting at mine 5ish for Mexican or Italian food ... then head into Manchester around 7.30pm to meet in the Hard Rock Cafe
The rest I will sort out dep on numbers and where everyone wants to go :)

Breackfast at mine again on the sunday morning and I may ask a very nice man to arrange a ride out

Nothing planned yet .. just wanting an idea of numbers :)
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

ooh a ride out the following day to blow away the hangover
i mean cobwebs lol who could resist an offer like that LOLThumbs Up

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... I knew you couldnt resist Stroggy ... THANX for volunteering LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

"volunteering"? what who pardon??
wot am i volunteered for now??ConfusedLOL

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

To sort the Ride out .... LOL

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Another one of my gags wasted...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

ahh Confused

so does that make me the

"very nice man" Embarrassed

@XK aww bless LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stroggy you are indeed a very nice man very very nice man lol

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

now i know you're after summat BJ LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Just like the add says 'a very very nice man'  ... lol

Have I creeped enough yet Big smile

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sound good will  have a look if i got out pland Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Ya creep Alex LOL 

Be good to do this, i'll bring me leg warmers n might even unwrap the gixxer for the sunday. cos no doubt you'll be angling for a pilly off the very very nice man ???                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sound great put my name down Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

@ FG lol knew alex was angling for summat just couldn't put my finger on it
If ya don't bring the gixxer she will have to butter up another mug .. er i mean nice person LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

this going onto the events calendar for peeps to add themselves??

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stroggy i was just stating the obvious lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 874 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption