Weather Watch - Sun on the Way (they reckon)

34 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2007 17:37:20 by Cinders72 | Go to original / last post
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ kwak in her bikini and wellies - now theres a look for us ladies!  well its raining again here as my cat has just come in and jumped on the computer desk and shook herself all over me - nice!  No comments about damp cats thank you!!!!    We had a top quality storm earlier too - do you think there is any chance that the whole of the British Isles could actually float to somewhere like um, oh yeah maybe the Caribbean if it doesnt stop raining? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Frickin hail storm here!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

well its rained. then the sun came out, then it rained the sun came out then we had a bloody thunder storm !!!! WTF is this weather doin to us.     oh well should really go home.   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

yep we had hail stones here this afternoon too - i give up! i may just go to bed for a few months and hibernate and then hopefully when i wake up it will be ok! red wine may help - definitely going to hit the bottle tonight! i wont give a toss about the weather after Mr Creek has helped me out! lol
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think it's climate change due to all the fag smoke.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

u will tell us owt lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

is that because we all have to stand outside now and the fag smoke is smothering the ozone layer ????  lol   Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

lol storm thats made me giggle and really think is there some truth in it                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Ya know the red sky at night thing. well thats actually just the nicotine stain on the clouds.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

storm i am with you on that one! lol that really did make me chuckle too!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I Like that one storm  LOL To carry on with the thread title Its breezy but lots of beautiful sunshine, I don`t need tempting anymore going to make the best of it byeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Good morning!  Wittering weather - breezy, shed loads of horrid looking clouds hanging about ready to drop more of the wet stuff on us!  Get in!  Its independence day - therefore I am going to declare my independence by doing the housework - awesome!  I am not independent - I am a slave to dettox! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

its foggie ere !!!!!!!!  the clouds are low .........  oh bugger might clear if i put the fag out !!!!! lol        Wacko   rained ere on and off all day, managed to take pippin for her walks in between the rain but its dark and misrible never mind summer will be here soon !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

do you think we will be having bbq's in december like they do in Oz? (and no i dont mean the Oz with the yellow brick road and munchkins) lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption