Weather Watch - Sun on the Way (they reckon)

34 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2007 17:37:20 by Cinders72 | Go to original / last post
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a bit of good news today!  Thought I would let everybody know that there is the prospect of an indian summer ahead - apparently it may all kick off around the 14th July!  Came back from Egypt on 12th June and all its done since I got back is rain!   If the Indian summer doesnt appear please do not send me hate mail lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Aren't indian summers s'posed to be in sept /oct?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Who did ya go to egypt with. Yer mummy? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML bluesbiker LOL   Get yurself in the chat room young man!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I've been in the gym tonight and i'm knackered. I need my beauty sleep. Boy! do i need my beauty sleep. I've never really liked the live chat thing. You get to many crossed lines.Confused I'll see you all Tomorrow readers.   TTFN.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nite bluesbiker, I'm offski too, (the crossed lines can be hilarious, we have fun in there)                                                                                                                                                                                
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sunshine? I live in hope                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

dont we all                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

oh my god - the sun is actually out here this morning! am so tempted to leg it outside and start dancing around on the grass and tell it how much I have missed it!  Ok maybe not - its far too early for that sort of thing and I may end up getting sectioned! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well its still dull over derbyshire Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

7am and its coming down by the buckeload. 9.40 (ie now) and there's a blue thing up above that might be sky. I wont hold my breath, though...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

its dull here but nowt to do with the weather lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

its now throwin it down with rain here Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

rock chick do you wanna borrow me canoe? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes please hun ty lol                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hi all Midday and here on the Wirral the sun is out but its cold because it is windy but there again it is probably the wind thats keeping the rain away. God hope you are right about the Indian SummerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah would be nice can it start b4 r n b lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Its rained all morning here , sun out now and even roads started to dry up putting leathers on going to risk it. Yesterday i was cought out three times and got soaked every time.I just don`t bother anymore.....                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

still raining here looks like its here for the day Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I was reading the newspaper this morning and it didn't say owt about it going to be hot in August, someone had said it was forecast to be hot in August, tho it did say there's more of the same bad weather on it's way for the rest of this month.    It slung it down wi' rain after a bright start this morning, and now it's sunny again Confused The only difference between summer rain and winter rain is it's too warm for a coat at mo, so guess who got wet on her way home? I think I'll wear me bikini and wellies next time I go out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption