Rally in a Chalet

126 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2012 19:17:02 by poshbird | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awwwwwwww Bobs hunny sorry to hear ya had a nightmare journey home.....but glad you got there safe and sound mwah..........

Ermmmmmmmmmmmm peeeps ive uploaded me photos hehehehe.......

P.S. Was only jokin about you all being bearable..........You're all bloomin marvellous and was a pleasure to spend time with you all, lurvsssssssss ya loads, and a big thanks to those of you who babysat me saturday night cos i was poorly hehehe.......Was a brill night nattering, laffin and havin hot toddies and cuddles mwah!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

What an amazing first event.

And I bring you.......

Loon - a true biker and gentleman.  Phenomenal capacity for sleep.  And harmless mischief.

Wenders - I so enjoyed watching those sparks fly between my newfound friends.   In which I include the gorgeous trumpy.  And various assorted staff of southport.

Big Col - by far the best behaved chalet mate on the planet.  Hope that knee is well and frees you up for future fun

Panman - awarded the prize for top all round kinship, washer up and rounds and rounds of smiles

a special mention to the beautiful Bobkat

And to all those chalet dwellers of southport.....

A toast to my first Rally in a Chalet

Hip hip. 
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hehehehe Lawn mower.....I was on best behaviour!!!!!!

Good sparks i hope not my chumpy bum sparks lol....

Was a pleasure Lawn mower and hope this was the first of many for ya hun!!!!!!!!

Ermmmmmmmmmmmm but i beg to differ on one of ur statements.....Loon - harmless mischief???? I have the bruise to prove was not harmless hahahahahahahahaha  Wink

Poshyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and John, twas an honour as always mwah xxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

but was it me that left the mark or the other one wenders lol....   I am harmless .....                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Got 2 Loon so was both of ya 

Naaaaaaaaa no bruises only jestin, yeeeeee Loon ur harmless, and such a lovely chappy, pleasure to meet ya Loon                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

sorry late post but had alot on when got home we both enjoyed the weekend .....
was great to see my friends and laugh lol was good fun xxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1855 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption