Rally in a Chalet

126 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2012 19:17:02 by poshbird | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey people, we trying to organise a few people to come to rally in a chalet on 10th feb to 12th feb at pontins in southport...
Anyone interested please put an "AYE" below and put ur face on events page ok.

Attending

Wenders
Bobkat
Star + 1
Big Col
Loon on a bike
XK                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

In: Liverpool

I'll be there, got to be the easiest rally of the year - even if it is in Feb !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Any prices Wenders???                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jackie see the calendar for the answer, thanks BOBKAT   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2672                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

cheers Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I'm sayin yes @ the mo, cos I'm on the mainland but don't know if I'm workin or not .... fingers X'd ...... Aye   Wenders Bobkat Star + 1 Big Col Loon on a bike XK Mark G B.D - - - - Hopefully Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wos I pshed in the chat room when I agreed to this? I can't remember...and I can't go. Soz.     Wenders Bobkat Star + 1 Big Col Loon on a bike Mark G B.D - - - - Hopefully                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Yeeee BJ, price is £15 for rally ticket, buy 10 get one free, then when you buy the rally ticket the club will send details of chalets, apparently £20 per person, not sure if this is for weekend or night thou at mo!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi folks, spoke to the chap from the club that runs it - tickets have to be purchased first at £15.00 from them.  It 10 or more then one ticket free, however, they would need to be block booked.  The £20 book chalets are gone, so there are 2 bedroom ones left - minimum of 4 per chalet at £24.00, there is a reference number on the tickets that need to be quoted to Pontins.   A stamp self-addressed envelope needs to be sent with the cheque - wrist bands are sent back so 2 x 1st class stamps.   address for tickets : C Brown, 73 Railway Street, Southport, PR85 5AQ                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Bobs you're my heroin mwah xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I suppose as this is right on my doorsteep I ought to attend, will have to consult with the bank manager Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Wooohooooooo come on peeps get your "AYE" wrote down, will be good xxx

WendersBobkatStar + 1Big ColLoon on a bikeMark GB.D - - - - Hopefully BeerIanT1966                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

back at work sat going to beg for the friday off if i can get it will be possible for this one                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Yeeeee Panman be good to see ya mwah xx

Wenders
Bobkat
Star + 1
Big Col
Loon on a bike
Mark G
B.D - - - - Hopefully BeerIanT1966Panman11002---Hopefully                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right guys and girls
I will have 10 tickets by the end of saturday 07-01-2012 so get your pm's over to get an allocated number.   they are going fast   list so far   wenders bob big-col star +1                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ok Peeps, Loon kindly voluteered (without any persuasion) as he was going to southport tomoz, to get us the tickets for this event, as they are selling out fast. Now im sure you all know what will happen to you if ya dont come up with the money for Loon!!!!!!!! So, please if you pm Loon asking him to keep you a ticket, you cant say you werent warned!!!!!!!
You will be whipped, flogged, beaten and buried in porridge up to your eyes!!!!!

Like Loon says he will have 10 tickets as of 07-01-2012, so get your pm's sent to be sure of getting one.
Tis all above board believe me. Loon requires the £15 cash on delivery, NO EXCUSES!!!

A big thanks to Loon for being so kind and sorting this out....mwah Loon we luvs ya!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm up for it and so is barry my hero   Wenders Bobkat Star + 1 Big Col Loon on a bike Mark G B.D - - - - Hopefully Beer IanT1966 Panman11002---Hopefully ronnie123469 baza2452                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right guys and girls tickets are here in my hands so those that have pmed me are good to go ..                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Loon you are a darlin mwah xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oi loon if there any left let me know hun                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption