What's the game where you knock on a door then run away?

25 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2011 17:46:44 by ZZRpilot | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yee but still a pretty cushy job huh......Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

^^^..lol   Lights the blue touch paper and stands well back Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

clarkee, I wasn't slagging off the postal deliverer, nor am I ungrateful.   Some folk are still in bed cos   1) they are ill 2) they have worked a shift already 3) they were up late the night before with a wakeful baby 4) it aint compulsory to answer when someone knocks at the door    You complained about householders not being ready to answer the door when the postie calls, not all of us order the said item and if we do it usually doesn't arrive when we are told it will therefore we can't be ready to open the door.   I didn't say that the mail delivered to my address was incorrectly addressed, I said it was someone else's name on it.   If postie won't take it back it goes in the bin.   Seems that householders aren't the only moaning gits.   I don't appreciate being called an arsehole.   Merry Christmas to you too. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                                     
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

"knock a door run" .  
and   
 "hedge hopping" 
was what we used to do when i was a kid and a teen and a drunk adult Big smile

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Cherry Knocking or Knock Down Ginger we've known it as. Reminds me ... last time I did that with mates... "Knock knock knock", mates scarper, I turn to leg it ... and..................wait for it............ I remember I'm on crutches ................. DOH!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2012 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption