injured soldiers xmas suprize

31 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 11:12:24 by janelovesherxjr | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Short but good report of this on Central News tonight - interview with Taz, shot of Mubz's arm holding the banner and Heidi in the background!  Great turnout for a worthy cause guys - just wish we could have made it                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Heidi can we have a signed photo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will sign as many as people want lol   i went and didn't get told off                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well done to TAZ for organizing this worthwhile ride, I know I didnt do the ride but supported the event by attending the pub lastnite                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See Central News report here (hopefully) - the item is about 12 mins 50 seconds into the programme:   http://www.itv.com/central-east/fullprogramme/                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

thank you everyone it was a great day out :) looking forward to many more :)                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Mubz as long as you dont let your Tv stardom go to your head lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I was at the back as the camera didnt have a big enough lens to fit my whole butt on !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Thay dont carry arena lenzes on the news van                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Capo Madre can you slap him for me please !!!!

Was a fab day, pretty sure that WO Darren wished he had avoided me at all costs lol

Cheers to all those involved in organising it, hope it becomes an annual event, def worth while cause :)
janelovesherxjr's Profile
janelovesherxjr

In: Banbury/Daventry

Twas an excellent day. the first of many I hope.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1097 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption