injured soldiers xmas suprize

31 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 11:12:24 by janelovesherxjr | Go to original / last post
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm me last post has disapeared for some reason...so i back posting agen.to remind folks..the event is now on the  events page gonna be good me thinks please take time n go look, and just ask if ya needs more info......trying to have a get together at the swan night before, few coming so far and ya can doss over at the pub if ya feel the need or i got space here..for a few ..or ya can go to the face book group page..same name taa Taz 
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

There is now a thread for this event on the rideouts section                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tazant, my apologies I started a thread on your behalf not realising you had already done it, I looked for it but couldn't find it that's why I started a thread, anyway here's a link to it   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9238   on the events calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2635                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

he he @ sandi...taa mrs i just got bit confused lol.dow need more confusion in me head ..Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
janelovesherxjr's Profile
janelovesherxjr

In: Banbury/Daventry

I'll be there....it will be good to meet some of you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

this is getting close and would be good to see more members attending                                                                                                                                                                              
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

Planning to be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will see you there just look for a zzr 1200                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

no problem i will be on cbr1100 blackbird                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

would love to have gone but gotta work                                                                                                                                                                             
BIKEVIDDER's Profile
BIKEVIDDER

In: Kidderminster

Hope to be there but It depends on return time as something was allready aranged for that date in the afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Gutted I can't be there but have a pre op assesment at hospital tomorrow and I need to get op sorted quicly so I'll be ok for Arran camp at easter                                                                                                                                                                              
BIKEVIDDER's Profile
BIKEVIDDER

It now looks like a definate for me so I can offer a pillion space.Pick up & drop off if local, Just PM me.Leaving Kidderminster somewhere between 10am & 11am at the latest.
Any one fancy forming a small group to ride to the Swan from the Kiddy area, again just PM. I'll reply either late tonight or early in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Great day out for an excellent cause. Nice to meet some new people and also see some familiar faces                                                                                                                                                                             
BIKEVIDDER's Profile
BIKEVIDDER

Don't forget to watch the local ITV news tonight. Good day & realy enjoyed myself. See you all in the new year.                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Glad you had a good time.   Will watch the news later, but I bet they don't show the small group that turned up at the Womens Hospital by mistake Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
heidicats's Profile
heidicats

10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

it was one of the most well organise charity rides ive been on, well done Dave x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well said Heidi was a great turn out too                                                                                                                                                                              
big_col's Profile
big_col

yes great time we made the bbc website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-16316099                                                                                                                                                                              
janelovesherxjr's Profile
janelovesherxjr

In: Banbury/Daventry

this was an amazing day with a fantastic turn out. Well done.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 731 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption