I need everyones help please

54 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 22:48:44 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wenders. I dont know you or your family, but (there's always a but) on this site we all feel like family . . . . best wishes for you and yours.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi Wendy, I have just found this thread. I wish your dad a full recovery and for you to keep strong for him. I know that is not easy but it is improtant that your dad has a reason to fight on and that reason is coming from you. I am not religous but I send my warmest hugs and thoughts to keep you both going.   Best wishes David xxxxxx   If Mena were communicating I am sure she would send the same to you.   David                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Thanks David, he is a fighter!!!

Hows Mena??? Soz been so caught up in my probs...Please give her my love and wishes, she is always in my thoughts, prayers, wishes!
Take care you two
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Thoughts and all the PP I have are with you and your family.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My thought are with you and your Dad, wishing him a full recovery. xx                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Really really overwhelmed by all your wishes, hugs, love, positive vibes, prayers and for you lot just being such fantastic people!!!!

Love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

Prayers for your DAD

have faith be strong and dont worry InshALLAH ( GOD Willing) everything will be fine.

will pray for your DAD and if you need anything other than prayers do let me know                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hey guys your prayers, wishes, spells, thoughts and love have worked!!! Thank you all soo very much....Dad coming home next week mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

That's great news, so pleased for you wenders. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Wickedly lush news!! Absolutely cracking!! Yay!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

wenders excellent news good for your dad girl John                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Such great news, what a happy new year! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Fab news Wend !

What a lovely start to 2012 for you all x                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Wends, thats great chick, chuffed for ya's xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption