I need everyones help please

54 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 22:48:44 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please, please peeps help.......................
I need your prayers if you're religious....
Your spells if you're a witch..................
Your voodoo if you're a magician.............

Hell i need everything known to man, woman and whatever to get my dad better........................

Please, somebody do something, anything, a serious amount of positive energy, healing hands, spirits, really anything.........

Thanks cos i know you'll all do whatever you can xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Im with you wenders I fought so hard for my dad too x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

wenders anything i can give you can have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

My thoughts are with you and your dad                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Wenders I'm sending positive thoughts xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

My thoughts, prayers and love go to you Wenders and your family xx                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

thoughts, prayers, wishes, spirits, love love love.   Dads are so so precious.  xx                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

wenders....jus tell him how much u love him....hold his hand.... my tghts have been with u every day for weeks now at sometime.....sending u hugs...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anything i've got that will help is yours hope love someone to talk to anything....                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Wenders here if you need me, just let me know!!!

marco1581's Profile
marco1581

In: Holbeach

Thinking of you and your farther wenders.....sending all my prayers xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Keep believing hun, we are all with you.  Be with him, let him know you're there for him and let us worry about the prayers and wishes xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sending positive thoughts, prayers, spells and hugs for you and your family Wenders x                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

am there when ever you need me mate , just at the end of the phone , Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sending loadsa positive thoughts your way and will send a word upstairs too xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

In: Hemel Hempstead

Thinking of you and yours hun                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Thinking of you Wenders shall say a little pray for your dad, they can never be replaced, wish i still had mine                                                                                                                                                                               
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

All positive healing vibes coming your way, Wenders 
Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(((((( xxx )))))))) postive healing thoughts and prayers to your dad .. xxxx

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Thinking of you wenders, and sending all prayers and positive thinking your way. Big hugs and love.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption