I need everyones help please

54 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 22:48:44 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sending positive thoughts to you and your dad, hun.. like others have said, fathers are precious, I wish I still had mine..x   Hold his hand and tell him how much you love him, pass your positive energy onto him.   All the best xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Please, please peeps help....................... I need your prayers if you're religious.... Your spells if you're a witch.................. Your voodoo if you're a magician............. Hell i need everything known to man, woman and whatever to get my dad better........................ Please, somebody do something, anything, a serious amount of positive energy, healing hands, spirits, really anything......... Thanks cos i know you'll all do whatever you can xxxxxxxxx   Wenders I'm none of the above but I do wish your dad well, like others on here I miss my dad too Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Positive thoughts & hugs on their way to you & your Dad Wenders Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Wendy, all done as we spoke about this morning darlin.  Please remember what I said, anytime day or night. Hold his hand pet, he'll know you are there.  My heart is breaking for you and your mum, no words can ease your anguish just now - just know that so many people are sending their kind thoughts.  It's in times such as these that BM members show their support for each other.  Take care love and we'll speak soon Hug xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thinking of you hugs to you and your dadx

If knowing that someone really cares
Helps healing along its way
Then I hope you now feel better
And keep improving, day by day

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

As all have said we are there,  you know my number if you need us

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

With you both... Hug

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Big thanks to all.............

Bobkat a special thank you sweetness, hugs and love xxxx

Think it's working, dad improving well today, asked for dumbells to strenthen his arms, and set me on the physio's again to get him walking.

Please don't stop cos i really believe whatever you lot are doing is awesome, see you're all so special and i thank you from bottom of my heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Hope your dad gets fit and well very soon babes. Thinking of you both Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thinling of you Wenders and your family, Hope all our positive thoughts help your dad Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warmest thoughts, hugs and best wishes to you all WendersHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My prayers and thoughts are with you, your father and your family Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

My thoughts are with you,i know what you are going through,take care,if you to talk you know where i am x                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I'm with you chick, sending happy thoughts and lots of love to both you and your mum and dad, stay strong my friend Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hi wenders ......... all my wishes go to you and your dad and hope he makes a full recoveryHugThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

My thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family, Wenders. As with the others, if can do anything more, just give me the nod. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

wenders keep thinking positive thoughts and give your dad all your love you are in my thoughts every day and wishing you and your family all the best keep going kidder John                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

More positive thoughts coming your way and a big virtual hug for you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

You are all so god damn awesome, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Keep us posted.....   More waves coming over ........... thoughts, prayers, love ..... xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption