Birthday celebrations 17th December in Brum

39 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2011 15:34:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Newbies welcome to join in the fun, if your unsure just send me a pm and i'm sure i can persuade you to come along so we can annoy you in person lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

{me need annoying} LOL choc cake mmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

No cake for me thanks Im all caked out after nanny cake this weekend

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

weres my nanny cake ??????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

might come to this after Manchester then Squires Sunday
 I going to be a bit busy this coming weekend by looks of it

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having trouble finding anywhere with decent music on Saturday.  If we go to the Roadhouse there is a ska band on which I don't mind but some people might.   Anyone know of anything else going on in Brum Saturday that's worth a look?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ska is cool Thumbs Up - just had a look at the bands website - Skabucks - Ska & 2tone - brilliant Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If nothing else it will make a change, and there's a separate bar if folk don't like it too much, but I grew up on it and it's party music!
So folks, the venue for Saturday is:   The Roadhouse BirminghamWharfside Leisure ComplexLifford Lane, StirchleyKings Norton, BirminghamWest MidlandsB30 3DZ   the band is called Skabucks and it's £5 on the door.   Everyone welcome to join us in celebrating my birthday and having a good night out.  PM me if you need any more info.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Can't make it to this unfortunately but have a great night out V, and Happy Birthday for today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As long as they dont play 'lip up fatty' i'll be reet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll make sure Old Un doesn't request it for you specifically   Sandi has kindly put this on the calendar so add your names folks - great chance for newbies to meet us regulars before Xmas!   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2656                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thank you lady :)     Think we should try and encourage some newbies to come along, so we can annoy them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yep all newbies welcome just turn up and join in                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone else want to come out to play on Saturday you'll be more than welcome.  Good opportunity for a pre-Christmas get-together.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and to giggle at Old Uns dancing skills NOT !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could I just say, I've had him on the dance floor twice now (if you'll pardon the expression)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i can confirm that she did , i saw it with my own eyes !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

With much wailing Cry and gnashing Pinch of gnashers Shocked it is with regret that I need to accept I'm not going to make it over the Border this weekend Stern Smile - im not a happy Katie Unhappy.  I've just had to much outlay with Christmas prezzies etc Sick.  SO, have a great night and misbehave oooops Embarrassed I meant to say, behave Evil Smile and have a stupendous night out PartyBeerWacko - best wishes to you all Thumbs Up with a special MacHaggis hug for the Birthday Girl Hug enjoy your night V xxxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lip up fatty o lip up fatty fatty reggae ..................                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 740 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption