Birthday celebrations 17th December in Brum

39 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2011 15:34:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya,   Planning on going out to celebrate (?) my birthday on the 17th if anyone would like to join us.  Decent music that night seems to be a bit thin on the ground but it is likely we will end up at Route 44 or the Roadhouse and I'll post details closer to the date.   Anyone around Brum that night who wants to join us would be more than welcome.  It's not a milestone birthday - although every birthday at this age could be considered a milestone lol.   See you on 17th hopefully.   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Awwwwwww pants! would've loved to come, but I already have a party on that date Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Am i not supposed to say your 50 then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'll be there Thumbs Up Spesh is on nights though Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry can't make it, got my works party in London that night but happy birthday for the 17th and enjoy your night PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

50 ? underestimated again Bj                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oi stop trying to get me a slap Old Un , dont think she has noticed sssshhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I just told her HA                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Boss Mom lookin good for 50 :-), I'd have said 21 !!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Birthday is on 13th, but thanks anyway Elliemay x   And you two.......... you'll both get a slap!                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Sorry works do that night,   have a Happy Birthday young lady Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Capt Bob stop being a creep lol

By the way Capo Madre it was Old Uns fault honest it was .....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww, party with no Bob!  Not a happy girlie :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Does that mean you want more choc cake lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

She likes choc cake as rod said in his song she wears it well                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mandy O2 wants to go and says I can come too if I play nicely   Choccy cake swayed it 4 me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More cake?  You trying to cover me in chocolate to get Old Un to lick it off?

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

who said choccy cake?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ewwwww Capo Madre STOP THAT at once !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Come one then all welcome grap a spoon and wait in the cake line                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption