Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

154 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2012 08:44:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Another fanfeckintastic day with all the madcap BM'ers (excluding BM just coz she excluded me n I can!!) Great to see you all again, many laughs were had , more friends and memories made LOL   Wishin you all a very merry chrimbo n a fanfeckintastic 2012 xx     p.s @BM *troublemaker* that needs very little encouragement Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done Alice for arranging a great get together .. brilliant meeting new and not so new BMers .. shame I missed the entertainment! (food fight really?).  Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all.  See you in the new year Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Good to see everyone today. Well done Alice, and well done to those who travelled lots of miles to get to Squires, especially those daring to do it on a bike.   Brrrrrrr, MUCH too cold!!!!!!!!!!   As most people were driving, just goes to shows we have a right laff, even when we sober   (except XK, Beer    pissed as usual ......  LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry the meat ran out, guys Unhappy
It was a lovely afternoon...finished off with a few bevvies in the pub with Sir William and suzyamki LOL Next time you see her ask her to show you her short arm LOLLOL

Thank you to everyone for helping to make this yet another BM success. Hope you all have the best of Xmases...even tho it may only be a singleton one Hug

(Note to self.....leave the bloody mistletoe at home next time LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

P.P.S   A BIG Thanks to Alice Hug Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

thanks to everyone involved in organizing it and thank you everyone for comming along

special thanks to everyone who hugged me :) lol

I really had a great time and its alway sgood to cu all

see you soon :)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Brilliant Alice a great way to end what has been a truly memorable BM year, it did say lunch and hugs for Xmas and i think i got my fair share of the hugs, so roll on next year and lets see if we can make it an even better one, hope every one got home safe see you in 2012.
                                          Hug 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great day with Fab folk,big thanks to ALice for organising it:)

Thanks to everybody who helped make me look like a xmas tree and special thanks to Old Un for nearly setting me on fire !!!!

Brilliant end to yet another great BM year, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to one and all , see you in 2012 for more mayhem and madness that is BM !!!!

BJ xxxxxx
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

A Huge thank you to Alice for arranging the meet up fab afternoon with wonderful people                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

a brilliant day out with loads of laughs ..... absolutely brill alice HugBig smileBig smileHug its gonna take some topping next year.........                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhhhh.. you so know what I am going to say about this... 

It was A Wickedly Lush Day!! Lusher than Lush.. I smiled with my whole face!!

Alice.. you are a diamond hunny and it was fab to finally get to hug you too! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It's beginning to sound like a Parrots convention lol but it's absolutely true, a great group of folk and a great time had by all.Hug   Thanks Alice for giving me back my marbles and for providing the Christmas crackers and party poppers Thumbs Up    My sausage egg and chips were lovely Big smile  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You're welcome, Sandi Hug (Save a few for me...bound to lose some of me own over Xmas!!)

Forgot to thank those lovely peeps who added more than one gift to Santa's sack. It meant that the children and +1's all had a gift too. Thank you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

DOH! I forgot to add my photos to the calendar, done it now, only a few.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=2                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption