Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

154 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2012 08:44:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!
Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?
Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. 
Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Handshake  xx Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's very generous of you, Alice, thank you, I'll be thereClapHug           Alice XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. 

Handshake  xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabill

Sounds good to me see you there

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!
Handshake  xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabill

Just to confirm..I'ts not my treat! We buy our own lunch LOL

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

add me please  i dont think i will be working please remind me nearer the time as iv got memery like a siv                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

wot your not buying Alice i may have to remove my name now LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

I'll bring you a cracker,Bill LOL

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year!Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!
Handshake  xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabillhavfun

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you are a cracker Alice just bring yourself Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Alice.
I'd love to make one in too please!

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Handshake  xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabillhavfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

why only maybe Paul get your self here and bring some friends                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

OK Bill i will there and encourage a few others to come Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Handshake  xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabillhavfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )
FeistygirlStroggyman

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bound to be some of us at a loose end this time of the year! Anyone fancy joining me for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!! Handshake xx HandshakeAliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhonda Just to confirm..I'ts not my treat! We buy our own lunch LOLGreat idea Alice                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Handshake xx Handshake
Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry

Just to confirm..I'ts not my treat! We buy our own lunch LOL
Fantastic idea Alice ..

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Sounds like a good idea....   Add me too !!!   AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not sure if we will be able to make it hon but we will at least try to pop in and see you all, we are at silverstone the night before on a Christmas do with one of Ian's clients and we promised my son a hand moving house that weekend too so won't have a lot of free time to spare

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )
Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Is there any ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey Alice , That sounds like a plan Thumbs Up I will speak with my better half and get back to you on this one Big smile Can't see a problem as long as we're not snowed in ! We had some this morning  in Derbyshire but so far it's just a smattering ! Be great to catch up it's been ages Party........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Sounds like a plan :-)    We had about 10 flakes in Nottingham HB this am too :-(   (bar humbug!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 886 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption