Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

154 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2012 08:44:12 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PMSL Loon Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrowThumbs Up and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play!LOL Karey xx     HandshakeJust a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks. To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs LOL) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful LOL I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents LOL Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend Party   Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644Updated list, to include those on Events:- AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl timhall steve 650 mike99 bikesoldier marco Wills +1 JP and V +1 (maybe)   TTD = 45                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrowThumbs Up and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play!LOL
Karey xx

HandshakeJust a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks.To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs LOL)The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful LOLI will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents LOLGlad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend Party 
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Updated list, to include those on Events:-

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy 
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl
timhall
steve 650
mike99
bikesoldier
marco
Wills +1
JP and V +1 (maybe)
wobblykev

TTD = 46

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrowThumbs Up and NO, Ziggy's not coming out to play!LOL
Karey xx

HandshakeJust a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks.To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs LOL)The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful LOLI will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents LOLGlad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend Party 
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Updated list, to include those on Events:-

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy 
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl
timhall
steve 650
mike99
bikesoldier
marco
Wills +1
JP and V +1 (maybe)
wobblykev

TTD = 45

Sorry it's snowing here Unhappy have a great day.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@Alice. Well it is sunny and dry so will be down later                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Beautiful sunny day here...but bloody cold !! Roads OK where sun has been on them. Sorry some of you are weather -bound...stay safe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope you all have a great time, doesn't looking we will make it, we are on our way home from silverstone and the plan was up M1 to squires then back home via woodhead, accident on M1 means its M6 we are using and apparently 3inches of snow overnight means nasty accident on woodhead has closed it :-(

Hope you all have a fab Christmas and great new year.

Stay safe whatever your doing

Shell n Ian xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Have a great time everyone....wished I lived nearer but hope to see you all in the new Year....party on Thumbs Up Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Sorry we were unable to make this but the roads are like a sKating ring round these parts ! Hope those of you that made it are having some fun time Cry All the best to all of you and hope to catch up soon Thumbs Up///////// HB and JJ900 X
Karey's Profile
Karey

Great to see so many of you at Squires today!  Had a really good afternoon, lots of laughs! Many thanks to Alice for organising it and thanks to Cathy  and Martin  Have a Great Christmas and hope to catch up with you all again soon Hug xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

sory cn make it had pneumonia, :-(   n docs seed had to stay warm.... h9efully g9ne by xmas ..... fingers crossed xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Alice,
Well done Alice great idea let me know when you have some more of them. It was cold on the bike but made there and back ok. Great to meet up with so many new and old friends.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

(((hugs))) Kaz, get well soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is was what bikermatch is all about - such a smashing bunch of peeps having a great timeThumbs Up   Even if Alice couldn't stop kissing me under the mistletoe...Heart   Anyone seen my pom-poms?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

A great end to a great year all the best to all Bm members have a great christmas and new year                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

sad we couldnt make these events up Norf...glad u all had a good time tho x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks JP and same to you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great day and what a great turnout.  Lovely to see so many peeps just before Xmas (excluding LF of course who is just a troublemaker).  Hope you do have a great time over Xmas and New Year, whatever you're up to. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
woblykev's Profile
woblykev

In: Normanton

great day! first BM do I have been to. Thanks Alice x                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Firstly a big thank you to Alice for organising such a marvellous event, hopefully this will be the start of an anual event!
Well what can I say such a  great day with great people, capped of by the food fight between Pots & Little Fecker , pics posted shortly

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption