Squires Annual Firework Display, Leeds - Sat, Nov 5th 2011

25 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2011 14:55:37 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice to meet up again..lots of giggles and BM chat...much better than the fireworks LOL
Hope you all got home safe again Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

well the firework were ok shame about no fire but still a good night and got to meet more new members and other intrusting people including my dancing partner!!!!!!!!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like you had a good timeThumbs Up   Sorry I couldn't make it, but I made do with Strictly and a bottle of wine..lol   Hopefully catch up with you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a great time at Squires meeting friends old and new, many thanks to all for making me feel so welcome.

looking forward to the next time.

Hug  To all .x.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Lovely to see Alice, Bill (with his stripper mate Ade lol) and Sprint again and to meet Jeanette, Purplebetty and wobblyKev.   I took a couple of photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2595                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1299 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption