Squires Annual Firework Display, Leeds - Sat, Nov 5th 2011

25 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2011 14:55:37 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This isn't a bike event but it takes place at a very popular bikers cafe/bar 'Squires'.   Display starts approximately at 7pm / 19:00   Anyone else going to this? Big smile   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2595                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

At Pots party the night befor so can call in here on the way home                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Will be going there in car as bonfire night is always freezing.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going with a couple of pals ... see you there Thumbs Up
In ma thermals ..... LOL

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not sure yet...depends on kid's plans. Just be aware tho'...it's fireworks only so don't be disappointed by lack of bonfire (I was !!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

thats a shame thought there would be a bonfire as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

Yea but who needs a bonfire when theres pies, peas 'n' beer..... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hi Dirtbiker welcome to the site, come and talk to us at Squires if you can find us

Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

Cheers bill, and thanks for the welcome..  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

UPDATE   I saw a poster at Squires that stated the display starts at 6:30pm / 18:30    I've updated the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...595                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Bonfire night with no bonfire ?? 

Can someone not persuade him to set light to the 2 halves of a caravan he has in the camping field ?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

now that would be a good idea Shell LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I didn't see the caravans in the field when I was there on Sunday, Shell, maybe the manager has hidden them or got rid?   Maybe one needs insurance to light a bonfire in a public place? Health & Safety is a mine field these days.   It saves me buying fireworks and it's FREE entry so I can't grumble.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sandi....drove past today and the poster had been amended to a " 7 o'clock prompt" start . Hope to see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooohh Maybe he has donated them to a local bonfire already Sandi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so is it 7 or 6 o'clock start                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Alice, probably best to get there before 7 if Bill is going, I've heard all about his large appetite, and as I'm always on a seefood diet I don't want to miss out. LOL    LOL Shell, I wonder why, NOT.     LOL Bill, read Alice's post. It's 7pm prompt' according to Squires poster.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey it sounds good to me Sandy a seefood diet, just see it and eat it                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Any more going to this? If you see us there please come and say Hello Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not sure yet where we are going lol  

But wherever anyone is going wrap up warm & stay safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8604 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption