you can tell winters here

27 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2011 13:17:43 by Brunette Biker | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Erm ... yeah XK ... of course!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Winter has certainly arrived....Due to circumstances, bikes been out of commision over the past few months, should be picking it up from Manchester in the next couple of weeks-just in time for winter!!LOL

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

your right i have one Shell they are also great for skiing                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I had to wear two pairs of gloves yesterday. I want to leave it as long as I can before putting the lining in my jacket, otherwise I won't feel the benefit. It won't be long before the long-johns come out though.                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Still using my aerated summer gloves, looking outside tomorrow might be change over day.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...when the farmers start dropping shedloads of shite all over the roads. A dog-owner risks a hefty fine if they don't clean up after their dog, but a farmer is untouchable if he doesn't clear up after his tractor. P'haps they should introduce a new law 'causing death by dangerous dropping'   *waits for flak from tractor drivers (like jpWink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

farmers do have to clean up after themselves (i work for highways and planning for local council) they get reported to police and ordered to clean it up or get a big fat fine....and they dont like parting with their money........
they do in my area anyway !!!! u report em !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption