Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

140 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2011 20:30:50 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sandi,   The rules also say...   Your "Best/Default Pic" must be clearly of yourself, without helmet and not in the middle of 50 other people either.  It should be a recent portrait photo of yourself, or as near to this as possible.
Shall I change your photo?
They also say...   We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time or to remove any photo without reason pending investigation.  Every decision is up to the individual moderator checking your profile.  Where a moderator wants a second opinion, your profile will be added to a "holding area" until another moderator makes a decision.  Any questions should be directed to the moderators via the contact page   Shell, regarding event photos.  The rules state...   By uploading a photo to Biker Match, you indicate that you own any necessary copyrights to that photo.  Uploading also permits Biker Match to use the photo publicly on the website and also in advertising material for the website.  Biker Match will never sell your photos or pass on to 3rd-parties for other uses, though we may use photos in our own printed or digital advertising.  By agreeing to have your photo taken at our events you give full consent for your photo to be used online indefinitely.  We will not remove your event photos should you choose to leave the site.     Additional rules are often added when the need arrises.  i.e. Someone takes things a step too far and says "well there's nothing in the rules saying I can't create a fake profile of a sheep".  The things in the rules are there for us to refer back to should we need to take action against someone for something they've done.   They are not necessarily hard set black n white rules that can't be bent.   Something like 80% of profile photos break the rules but we're flexible and allow them to stay.  Only about 10% which are not acceptable are changed (i.e. a pic of a sheep/kitchen etc).                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Careful there, that sounds like common sense, don't you realize that's been outlawed!                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Well that'll explain why my pics were deleted then! Thx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Oh and just to clarify, this site is for over 18's only?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Your "Best/Default Pic" must be clearly of yourself, without helmet and not in the middle of 50 other people either.  It should be a recent portrait photo of yourself, or as near to this as possible.   I did that and you changed it for one you preferred which was an OLDER photo.   I just don't get you Confused                                                                                                                                                                                  
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm starting to think this topic needs it's on thread as it's detracted from the original title regarding the Autumn Camp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wouldnt matt have moved the posts pertaining to this topic if he deemed at appropriate??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's a real ball-ache to move posts.  I have to write a load of code in the database and figure out which messages need moving etc.   Ok discussion over.  Get back on topic and stop dragging the site down.  Bloody killed the atmosphere once again                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Simon just except it no matter what the thread is it get hi-jacked and bent in all directions                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Conclusion ..............................     The END..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

so anyone know who the stripper was                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Don't worry Bill, I've booked him for next year for you; lol. Not sure who he was. I think he may have been with the TT but can't be 100% sure of that so in answer to your question, no idea. I know I could have said that in less words but want to make sure I get enough in to boost my karma; lol.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you Simon chasing karma, be careful or people will start talking about you

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I think the general opinion is, was a fantastic weekend with lots of fun memories for everybody and Mr Bill are you looking for his fone number lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

@Bill  "Av-It"  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

did'n you know it was tattooed on his bum, thats what i was looking at                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Embarrassed errrrmmmmmmmm it was a guess!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was it in braile?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Nar that was just his spotty bum                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

dot to dot Dead

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption